Open Request 東京喰種:Break the Chains ( Tokyo Ghoul: Break the Chains )

Here is a damage mod for the character Guge which multiplies his attack x600, this is a temporary solution as since this is a game file, whenever there is a game update this file goes back to normal and needs to be modified again. Place the file in Android/data/com.komoe.tgofficial/files/assets it should ask you if you want to replace, hit yes and you're good. I can do other characters but for now this should work. I have no idea if this is safe or not so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Here is a damage mod for the character Guge which multiplies his attack x600, this is a temporary solution as since this is a game file, whenever there is a game update this file goes back to normal and needs to be modified again. Place the file in Android/data/com.komoe.tgofficial/files/assets it should ask you if you want to replace, hit yes and you're good. I can do other characters but for now this should work. I have no idea if this is safe or not so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
ITS WORK!!!!

skyz666,帖子:4131983,会员:3876042 said:
是角色古格的伤害模组,设置攻击力会增加600倍,这是一个临时解决方案,因为这是一个游戏文件,每当有游戏更新时,该文件恢复正常并需要再次修改。将文件放在 Android/data/com.komoe.tgofficial/files/assets 中,它会询问您是否要替换,点击“是”即可。我可以做其他角色,但现在这应该可行。我不知道这是否安全,所以利用风险自负!
[/引用]
寻求分享

Reactions: genikaw
It works, great job man!!,

Is deff/hp mod possible?

The mod above is good, but kinda useless on bosses with passive skill of "Damage taken in a single instance will not exceed 35% of your max hp". Since he's Rare char, he's the first one to die. So, why not make an additional def/hp x600?

M
The mod above is good, but kinda useless on bosses with passive skill of "Damage taken in a single instance will not exceed 35% of your max hp". Since he's Rare char, he's the first one to die. So, why not make an additional def/hp x600?
May i know what kinda boss is that?