Tool Tools Decryption and Encryption LUA & LUAC Files to Modded Cocos2dlua Games

Lipan222

Rookie
Nov 29, 2021
India
Hello bro thanks for the help.

I'm facing problem please help me

Its working to decrypt luac file but after i make changes in that file and make it again encrypt with same decrypt key the game is showing blank screen can you please help me.

Thanks

leducanh2190

Rookie
Nov 25, 2021
VN
Hello everyone, everything is stable but this game is not. It encodes the lua file to a file of the form ".ddt" . I can't find the signature in the file. I tried using IDA and it seems its signature is "DDTX" but I can't find any key in cocos2dlua.so file it looks like it has been forked. How to decrypt these lua files. Please help me. Sorry for my English not good.
Below I have attached lib and ddt files for your reference.
Screenshot 2021-12-11 114306.png
Screenshot 2021-12-11 114432.png

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
Hello everyone, everything is stable but this game is not. It encodes the lua file to a file of the form ".ddt" . I can't find the signature in the file. I tried using IDA and it seems its signature is "DDTX" but I can't find any key in cocos2dlua.so file it looks like it has been forked. How to decrypt these lua files. Please help me. Sorry for my English not good.
Below I have attached lib and ddt files for your reference.
View attachment 359398 View attachment 359399
sry bro, the tool only works for some games only and also we don't help people for solving like those stuff

granados12

Rookie
Nov 26, 2021
barranca
Hello I need to decompile a .luac file, I just need to know the SIGNATURE payment to help me, MP for more information. PAYMENT for the work thank you very much.

Tags
cocos2d cocos2dlua cocos2dlua games lua file luac file mod cocos2dlua