Outdated Tower of God: NEW WORLD Ver. 1.01.00 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Easy Die | Always FirstSkill

lvmax102

Platinian
Jul 30, 2023
VietNam
Update = After cheating until stage 18-3, my account still not get banned. But my account can't do gacha X10 and i can't do battle at the story stage.. i don't know why, may be they do something with my device??
Because i can't do gacha X10 and i can't do battle story stage too on another account with no cheat and never use cheat.. View attachment 539991
What version hack you used? reduce and muti x dame?

lvmax102

Platinian
Jul 30, 2023
VietNam
i has get ban today, because i played on map 11-4 to 14-4 for one day. but a dont use any mod and hack version, Lol. i dont know why?????????????????

Meidriy

Platinian
Jan 6, 2022
ez
I'm almost sure that they check for Admin proof mode, Conquest, and battle simulator, if you dare wish to be banned just go them and enable cheat in those mode. I was already banned even protected in virtual space.
Most certain they extract battle reports for some game modes and doesnt matter if you abuse or not. You have to cheat with extreme caution.
yeah no
I'm almost sure that they check for Admin proof mode, Conquest, and battle simulator, if you dare wish to be banned just go them and enable cheat in those mode. I was already banned even protected in virtual space.
Most certain they extract battle reports for some game modes and doesnt matter if you abuse or not. You have to cheat with extreme caution.
i just want to push in the story mode