Outdated Tower of God: NEW WORLD Ver. 1.01.00 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Easy Die | Always FirstSkill

lvmax102

Platinian
Jul 30, 2023
VietNam
Ok Bro, i breaking my head, but i could put it to work now. ;(
Its only working in the real phone? too bad i dont like to play in my phone, and i already tryed every single emulator possible. No one works.
Maybe mumuplayer could work but this emulator is Blocked by system /Write
it's only working onl real phone?? and emulator not work bro?

maviss

Platinian
Dec 16, 2019
indonesia
Ok Bro, i breaking my head, but i could put it to work now. ;(
Its only working in the real phone? too bad i dont like to play in my phone, and i already tryed every single emulator possible. No one works.
Maybe mumuplayer could work but this emulator is Blocked by system /Write
Link plis

sacredcrowds

Awesome Active Platinian
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro-
Just used the mod on stage 1-9, 1-10 and 1-12 and got banned right after that. :pepe002:
NetMarble has a restricted system that they detect even the weakest changes, thats why the best and the right metod of any mod is inside a virtual space, that they wont detect anything related to mod issues, they would had to ban you manually or by ppl reports, but not about apk itself, in this case i'm speaking about Netmarble, they are anoying as hell in matter of cheats.

sacredcrowds

Awesome Active Platinian
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro-
it's only working onl real phone?? and emulator not work bro?
Yup, anything based on emulator for this mod wouldnt work, becoz virtual spaces are limited inside emulators, unless you know any emulator that fully supports x64 virtual spaces based onto it. Even Paralellel space that was working back ago, now doesnt work anymore. idk why they discontinued working from emulators.Btw Only real Phones that can give fully supports to cheats.

Reactions: lvmax102

lvmax102

Platinian
Jul 30, 2023
VietNam
Yup, anything based on emulator for this mod wouldnt work, becoz virtual spaces are limited inside emulators, unless you know any emulator that fully supports x64 virtual spaces based onto it. Even Paralellel space that was working back ago, now doesnt work anymore. idk why they discontinued working from emulators.Btw Only real Phones that can give fully supports to cheats.
thanks for your support sir, where can i download this mod version

Reactions: tokko926355