Outdated Tower of God: NEW WORLD Ver. 1.01.00 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Easy Die | Always FirstSkill

Jnonymous1234

Support
Staff member
Support
Jan 3, 2023
Another planet...👽
How to not get ban with this mod?

Secretary

Rookie
Nov 23, 2019
Europe
I got to 12-20 within a week (while using the mod), didn't get banned. But got a lil greedy and impatient for suspendium, tickets and ran to 13th floor in less than an hour. Got banned within 2 hours after that. Lesson - be patient. Honestly, I didn't even need the mod that much until 10/11th floor and I'm sure you won't either. You can easily beat the stages below 11th just by getting Evan, good dps and just being smarter at your character positioning.

Letrovsk

Platinian
Jan 1, 2023
Brazil
Anyone with android 13 can use this mod? I tried vmos and vphonegaga but failed to setup
It worked on mine but I'm not using this mod anymore, many hack reports. I think a dmg / dfs multiplier would be safer, they already sent a mod like this but I couldn't download it.

Tratict

Platinian
Jan 4, 2020
United States
You have a real phone sir? then use your brain friend, you can use this mod inside a virtual space, stop being newbie and start to think.
Yo, I found out why I got banned. I used Vmos Pro. I did everything fine. The problem? The mod is detectable. Use your common sense. The official discord had someone snitch on this mod :(. Unfortunate but what can we do. I have a second account using this mod not banned yet.

Letrovsk

Platinian
Jan 1, 2023
Brazil
Yo, I found out why I got banned. I used Vmos Pro. I did everything fine. The problem? The mod is detectable. Use your common sense. The official discord had someone snitch on this mod :(. Unfortunate but what can we do. I have a second account using this mod not banned yet.
Yes, this mod is detectable. I have a friend using a dfs / dmg multiplier mod that he downloaded over here, he's been using it since he downloaded it and it hasn't been banned yet. The problem is that the staff removed the comments how to download and we only have access to this one at the moment.

Reactions: ofandnes

Dejafares1

Platinian
Apr 28, 2020
Estados Unidos
And did you learn somethings from that video.? And did you read the features/ there's any name about high damage or masive damage or multipler damage.? :pepe023: :pepe023:
I know this mod dont have dmg multi, but HP is 1 so dmg every time is 1
Yes, this mod is detectable. I have a friend using a dfs / dmg multiplier mod that he downloaded over here, he's been using it since he downloaded it and it hasn't been banned yet. The problem is that the staff removed the comments how to download and we only have access to this one at the moment.
Need update :)

Reactions: Lus1ec