This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated Tower of God: NEW WORLD Ver 1.01.03 | ARM64 | ZYGISK MOD MENU | Damage Multipler | High Defence | Instant Skill

darkys00

Platinian
Apr 25, 2018
Latvia
Godly thanks, issue for me was APK , APKPure app worked vs Google play apk

sacredcrowds

Awesome Active Platinian
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro-
Does anyone know a setting to not take a ban?
Não existe uma forma segura de não tomar ban maninho, provavelmente eles extraem logs com bases em powercaps, e eu tinha feito uns 3 testes no qual uns eu respeitei os niveis de poder e outros não. As que nao respeitei foram ban os que joguei safe essas contas ainda estavam suave.

SaltyBeardMan

Platinian
Sep 22, 2017
Using LD PLAYER after installing Magisk activating Zygis and installing the module, I got this " Zygsk module not loaded due to incompatibility", basicly the module doesn't load, if any one had this and find a solution please share.

sacredcrowds

Awesome Active Platinian
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro-
Yep i previously said that this version is for 26+
install vm machines or use vphone you can go with magisk 26+ with those systems.

SaltyBeardMan

Platinian
Sep 22, 2017
Yep i previously said that this version is for 26+
install vm machines or use vphone you can go with magisk 26+ with those systems.
Thanks for the answer i've missed this one, I couldn't find any emulator, with vm machines names or vphone, unless you was talking about something else ! appriciated the help !

Jaster97

Platinian
Jun 14, 2018
Indonesia
is instant skill affect both allies and enemies? Its useless then lol
Also why i put 100 def and enemy one hit? Defense multiplier makes it fast to die