Outdated Tower of God: NEW WORLD Ver 1.01.03 | ARM64 | ZYGISK MOD MENU | Damage Multipler | High Defence | Instant Skill

darkys00

Platinian
Apr 25, 2018
Latvia
I DID IT!))
Here my steps, if that will help someone:
1.Created new Vphone GaGa Android10
2. Install Magiska from github(it doesn't show download links, infinity loading internet connection, so i import Opera browser to VPhone, and from Opera could see download links Magiska 26.1.
3. Right after install Magiska i install module ToG from this server.
4. Download the game from APKpure(again had problem with infinity loading in play marker that's why i'm using Opera again to download apk ToG)
5. Changed resolution to 720x1280 (320 DPI)
6. Start game.
After game start i'm not even swapping(!) Mod menu was already in start screen.

Maybe you can start only from p.5 change resolution and this will help, but to be sure i posted all my steps(was surprised with installing mod ToG before game install, and it work)
Godly thanks, issue for me was APK , APKPure app worked vs Google play apk

sacredcrowds

Awesome Active Platinian
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro-
Does anyone know a setting to not take a ban?
Não existe uma forma segura de não tomar ban maninho, provavelmente eles extraem logs com bases em powercaps, e eu tinha feito uns 3 testes no qual uns eu respeitei os niveis de poder e outros não. As que nao respeitei foram ban os que joguei safe essas contas ainda estavam suave.

SaltyBeardMan

Platinian
Sep 22, 2017
Using LD PLAYER after installing Magisk activating Zygis and installing the module, I got this " Zygsk module not loaded due to incompatibility", basicly the module doesn't load, if any one had this and find a solution please share.
Sans titre.jpg

sacredcrowds

Awesome Active Platinian
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro-
Using LD PLAYER after installing Magisk activating Zygis and installing the module, I got this " Zygsk module not loaded due to incompatibility", basicly the module doesn't load, if any one had this and find a solution please share.
View attachment 541001
Yep i previously said that this version is for 26+
install vm machines or use vphone you can go with magisk 26+ with those systems.

SaltyBeardMan

Platinian
Sep 22, 2017
Yep i previously said that this version is for 26+
install vm machines or use vphone you can go with magisk 26+ with those systems.
Thanks for the answer i've missed this one, I couldn't find any emulator, with vm machines names or vphone, unless you was talking about something else ! appriciated the help !

Jaster97

Platinian
Jun 14, 2018
Indonesia
is instant skill affect both allies and enemies? Its useless then lol
Also why i put 100 def and enemy one hit? Defense multiplier makes it fast to die