Outdated Tower of God: NEW WORLD Ver 1.01.03 | ARM64 | ZYGISK MOD MENU | Damage Multipler | High Defence | Instant Skill

Emjoy2

Platinian
Jan 23, 2022
Ukraine
Bro vphonegaga A10 work good, u have install all i see Ur video, u need put Ur finger like this image and swipe/pull to down like arrow
Ok, thanks. If you tell that i'm install all right then i will try install others Vphones. Even want to try Prime version))
Resolution 1080x2400
In last posted vid i changed resolution to 720×3000 to catch, and doesn't help xD

Dejafares1

Platinian
Apr 28, 2020
Estados Unidos
Ok, thanks. If you tell that i'm install all right then i will try install others Vphones. Even want to try Prime version))
Resolution 1080x2400
In last posted vid i changed resolution to 720×3000 to catch, and doesn't help xD
Oh u have same resolution, prime no bcoz u cant install magisk, Try with android 7 in vphonegaga gold, is work too, i tested it

Emjoy2

Platinian
Jan 23, 2022
Ukraine
I DID IT!))
Here my steps, if that will help someone:
1.Created new Vphone GaGa Android10
2. Install Magiska from github(it doesn't show download links, infinity loading internet connection, so i import Opera browser to VPhone, and from Opera could see download links Magiska 26.1.
3. Right after install Magiska i install module ToG from this server.
4. Download the game from APKpure(again had problem with infinity loading in play marker that's why i'm using Opera again to download apk ToG)
5. Changed resolution to 720x1280 (320 DPI)
6. Start game.
After game start i'm not even swapping(!) Mod menu was already in start screen.

Maybe you can start only from p.5 change resolution and this will help, but to be sure i posted all my steps(was surprised with installing mod ToG before game install, and it work)

Attachments

nboy7

Platinian
May 23, 2019
Brazil
I DID IT!))
2. Install Magiska from github(it doesn't show download links, infinity loading internet connection, so i import Opera browser to VPhone, and from Opera could see download links Magiska 26.1.
4. Download the game from APKpure(again had problem with infinity loading in play marker that's why i'm using Opera again to download apk ToG)
6. Start game.

Maybe you can start only from p.5 change resolution and this will help, but to be sure i posted all my steps(was surprised with installing mod ToG before game install, and it work)
I LOVE YOU!!

Lus1ec

Platinian
Aug 4, 2023
bahrin
I DID IT!))
6. Start game.

Working. You are amazing I love you

Quebraset

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 24, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
I DID IT!))
6. Start game.

Thanks bro

Attachments

Reactions: yangdacc

Jaster97

Platinian
Jun 14, 2018
Indonesia
After cheating until stage 18-3, my account still not get banned. But my account can't do gacha X10 and i can't do battle at the story stage.. i don't know why, may be they do something with my device??
Because i can't do gacha X10 and i can't do battle story stage too on another account with no cheat and never use cheat..
View attachment 540000
still not banned?

latomina

Rookie
Aug 3, 2023
USA
I DID IT!))
6. Start game.

it works!!! ty!

Reactions: KMBB

DeathLantern

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Oct 7, 2017
isekai
I DID IT!))
6. Start game.

Nicee. Finaly you can play the mod :pepe023:

wadada

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 24, 2020
NOWHERE
I DID IT!))
6. Start game.

thanks bro