PMT FREE MOD Toy Blast Ver. 16385 MOD APK | Unlimited Coins | Unlimited Lives | Infinite Boosters

Hello, can you access star tournament and legends arena? I can't see neither of them. Could I have been banned from the toy blast servers and the online services of three game?
The modded game is functioning all right and I can log via facebook to recover my progress.

ANYONE HAS THIS PROBLEM TOO???
PLEASE HELP.

I CAN LOG IN, I CAN TRANSFER MY PROGRESS WITH FACEBOOK LOGIN, BUT I CAN NO LONGER SEE STAR TOURNAMENT OR LEGENDS ARENA.

THEY DON'T APPEAR NOWHERE IN THE GAME.

ANYONE HAS THIS PROBLEM TOO???
PLEASE HELP.

I CAN LOG IN, I CAN TRANSFER MY PROGRESS WITH FACEBOOK LOGIN, BUT I CAN NO LONGER SEE STAR TOURNAMENT OR LEGENDS ARENA.

THEY DON'T APPEAR NOWHERE IN THE GAME.
You need to uninstall the Facebook application and connect via the Internet on Facebook. So you'll have your progress.

You need to uninstall the Facebook application and connect via the Internet on Facebook. So you'll have your progress.
I normally have my progress via Facebook. I just don't have access to star tournament and legends arena.
As if I'm banned from using them.

Is it possible to get banned from the game if I use a modded game???

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic toy blast toy blast cheat toy blast hack toy blast mod