This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD TRANSFORMERS: Earth Wars Ver. 24.1.0.885 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Skills

How can I sign in to this game with my Google account?

You will have to contact Space Ape and tell them you are changing from Android to Apple phone. They will provide you with a recovery code. Use the recovery code in mod app and recover your account. Be careful though. A lot of people get banned each Friday.

All sites that have the new update are not compatible with my phone are the new updates different in some way 64 bit or are they root only something has changed because I downloaded the previous version here and it loaded

@GNaFF mod says app not installed, I have plenty of space, unknown sources is on,play protect is off,originall version is uninstalled n data was deleted, does the mod not work for transformers earth wars

Mod not installing it says app not installed, plenty of space, unknown sources on,play protect off,deleted data from original and uninstalled it ,does the mod not work on android

Mod not installing it says app not installed, plenty of space, unknown sources on,play protect off,deleted data from original and uninstalled it ,does the mod not work on android
There are several older models of Android phones that don't work with TFEW anymore, mod or not. If you have an older phone or a old version of Android that could be your problem. I'm working off Android 13 and it works just fine.

There are several older models of Android phones that don't work with TFEW anymore, mod or not. If you have an older phone or a old version of Android that could be your problem. I'm working off Android 13 and it works just fine.
I use 14,13,12,11,9,and 8 it works on my android 11, is there a mod for 9,8,10,also is there an easier way to root my android with out a
PC

You were correct the mod doesn't work for android 8,9 for sure so I need root with out PC installation or an emulator with root and Google play store that let's me download games and use game guardian

Tags Tags
transformers: earth wars transformers: earth wars mod transformers: earth wars platinmods