FREE MOD [ROOT] Trickcal:Chibi Go Ver. 1.6.1 Zygisk MOD Menu | Damage Multiplier, Defense Multiplier ,God Mode

Post number 41 has been selected as best answered.

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
i tried this one and still fail at the stage with balanced combat point requirements, even with 1000x multiplier. and also god mode doesn't work, my guys still dies. this is the link of the app i tried: https://apkpure .com/id/trickcal-re-vive/com.bilibili.trickcal/download

forgot to mention i'm using LDplayer.
 

Attachments

  • 1791084314413.png
    1791084314413.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 1791084610175.png
    1791084610175.png
    820.7 KB · Views: 14
i tried this one and still fail at the stage with balanced combat point requirements, even with 1000x multiplier. and also god mode doesn't work, my guys still dies. this is the link of the app i tried: https://apkpure .com/id/trickcal-re-vive/com.bilibili.trickcal/download

forgot to mention i'm using LDplayer.
I just tested the mod on LDPlayer 14. I miss the days when games didn't need more than 2 GB of downloads. 😂
I tested Adventure Mode, and both the attack and defense features work properly.
 
I just tested the mod on LDPlayer 14. I miss the days when games didn't need more than 2 GB of downloads. 😂
I tested Adventure Mode, and both the attack and defense features work properly.
so it's error in my part then. i run the emulator again after having lunch without changing anything and this time it worked. all i did was setting the value right the moment the game launches instead of right before entering battle (don't know if this is the case but it works in this session)

thanks for the great help. have a good day
 

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom