Outdated Tycoon Business Game V9.6 | Unlimited Gold |{8BTD}

Mia99

Just Crazy
Oct 19, 2019
Underworld
TRY USING VPN maybe your net connection is not stable enough for the game.

are you getting errors during download or installation?
if it's downloading then the site has some problem. my link got an error the first time too. if it's installation, which version is your android? for some reason my v7.1 emulator doesn't support the mod too
Yes i get error during installation and its android 11 but rooted.

Regarding the gmap problem i will try using vpn method

Attachments

Reactions: thehgw

Mia99

Just Crazy
Oct 19, 2019
Underworld
Update: i tried using VPN with or without the google maps doesn't show. Anyway i think i kinda give up using this mod lol i tried using original apk and hack inapp by LP sometimes it works and sometimes not

Reactions: rominmusa

rominmusa

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 1, 2018
India
Update: i tried using VPN with or without the google maps doesn't show. Anyway i think i kinda give up using this mod lol i tried using original apk and hack inapp by LP sometimes it works and sometimes not
app purchase doesn't work after a while, that's why I asked to make a mod. but the special offer still works. I think he has set a limit to how many coins we can purchase. after 20k or 12 hours unless you didn't buy the coin legally coin purchase will ounce back until you pay for the purchase you made till then.

Reactions: Mia99

8BIT

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Dec 29, 2019
@8BIT bro i found the problem why i can't install unsigned apk.
for some reason even after patching memu android 7.1 is not supporting unsigned apks. but it works on lower version eg: 5.1
look like the mod is not made for higher android
I'm using emulator for my PC.5.1 works fine but after 7.1+ getting problem
You're Right Its Working on Nox w/ 5.1
But Not On VMOS w/ 4.4

If You Know How To Logcat Send The Error Logs At The Time Of Installation As a Private messaege

Tags
8btd business mod apk tycoon