PMT FREE MOD Undersea Solitaire Tripeaks ver. 1.42.4 | MOD APK | UNLIMITED HEARTS | UNLIMITED BOOSTER

@xyzhunter : Could you please have a look at your mod, regarding the money rewards? Because, when playing the "Mystery Cave" event, you'll get always an insane amount of some million coins at every run-through. I reached about already about level 2200 something, but can't play any further because of this. I reached such an insane amount of coins, there it says, i don't have any. lmao

It would be nice, if you could change or fix that in upcoming updates, please. Thank you! :)

To everybody else, who are playing this: Don't play the "Mytery Caves" event so far, to not end up in the same situation as myself. lol

Very best regards,
TRexy

@xyzhunter : Could you please have a look at your mod, regarding the money rewards? Because, when playing the "Mystery Cave" event, you'll get always an insane amount of some million coins at every run-through. I reached about already about level 2200 something, but can't play any further because of this. I reached such an insane amount of coins, there it says, i don't have any. lmao

It would be nice, if you could change or fix that in upcoming updates, please. Thank you! :)

To everybody else, who are playing this: Don't play the "Mytery Caves" event so far, to not end up in the same situation as myself. lol

Very best regards,
TRexy
i see, i will remove it next update

Tags Tags
card classic cards hypercasual single player solitaire stylized realistic undersea solitaire tripeaks undersea solitaire tripeaks cheat undersea solitaire tripeaks hack undersea solitaire tripeaks mod undersea solitaire tripeaks mod apk