Solved Updating my modded APK file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trolino

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 6, 2018
Florida
Hey whats up guys! quick question, I used to be able to simply "drag and drop" my modded apks from the folder to NOX emulator and NOX would update the already installed version of that apk without the need of uninstalling and re-installing the new edited or updated apk, right away.

Like, i can see the changes in game and everything after re installing the app, but its just really annoying having to uninstall the app and reinstalling everytime i make a test or update to the apk.

Am i missing a setting in NOX or something? Thanks guys!

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Patch Nox with Lucky Patcher ( all 3 Android Patches applied ) , enable root for your Nox, then simple overwrite old mod versions with new mod versions.

Reactions: Trolino

Trolino

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 6, 2018
Florida
Patch Nox with Lucky Patcher ( all 3 Android Patches applied ) , enable root for your Nox, then simple overwrite old mod versions with new mod versions.
Sounds good, ill try that

Btw ive never used Lucky Patcher before, is that going to affect weather the mod gets detected or not? same thing with enabling Root?

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
If Luckypatcher leaving a Trace or changing or affecting the signature, then surely this could trigger a Ban, but i only mod Apps so not sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.