Outdated Valkyrie Crusade 【Anime-Style TCG x Builder Game】Ver. 8.0.0 Mod Apk - Unlimited skills | Enable Burst Skill

Cameala

Rookie
Feb 6, 2020
Australia
So it looks like these mod doesnt work very well with the demon realm voyage. It detects the usage of skills and how many times it has been used. So if a skills says can only be triggered 2 times and you use it over. It disconnects you from the game after wave 2/2 giving an error of 319.

xCozz

Platinian
Feb 20, 2019
asia
So it looks like these mod doesnt work very well with the demon realm voyage. It detects the usage of skills and how many times it has been used. So if a skills says can only be triggered 2 times and you use it over. It disconnects you from the game after wave 2/2 giving an error of 319.
that why make sure u use maiden that has 3 or more skill usage in your deck, each wave u can use 1 skill.

Cameala

Rookie
Feb 6, 2020
Australia
that why make sure u use maiden that has 3 or more skill usage in your deck, each wave u can use 1 skill.
It only works if low level. I want to do extreme or elite, but its hard with the limitations, so i just go advance which I can clear easily.

BMD4E

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 4, 2017
US
I can't do much with server-sided checks

hello ver 7.0.3 is available. could u update it? thank u
mod need to be updated to 7.0.3
Mod updated in better way. If something doesn't work, let me know

Tags
anime-style tcg x builder game mod apk valkyrie crusade