Outdated Valkyrie Crusade 【Anime-Style TCG x Builder Game】Ver. 8.0.0 Mod Apk - Unlimited skills | Enable Burst Skill

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 5, 2020
USA
Why Error code 319 comes out during the gameplaying every time I use skills over the original skill limit? Did anyone else have the same problem? Or it's just one of the problems in this mod? ty

vsensual

Platinian
Sep 21, 2019
USA
me too in event, don't know how to do yet
Only getting it when I activate skills for the event. Just go back to the same battle and it will let you finish that specific enemy. You'll get an error when using skill first time for every new enemy but you can kill them second time when you relogin. It does waste points and it's really tedious.

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 5, 2020
USA
Only getting it when I activate skills for the event. Just go back to the same battle and it will let you finish that specific enemy. You'll get an error when using skill first time for every new enemy but you can kill them second time when you relogin. It does waste points and it's really tedious.
I doubt it works and it is really dangerous. Code 319 means like "I know you are useing some special way to play this game." If code 319 appears too frequently you may get banned.....I don't suggest you continue doing this.

Reactions: vsensual

BMD4E

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 4, 2017
US
Events have more server checks. Don't use mod in event!

Tags
anime-style tcg x builder game mod apk valkyrie crusade