Outdated Vampire: The Masquerade -- Night Road Ver. 2.0.12 Mod Apk | Premium | DLC | Stats

Feb 28, 2020
Italy
@DigitalKnight you are awesome but I have the same problem as @A Fan and after the first 3 missions, Julian approaches me, says something about gas and the game tells me to play again

It doesnt even crush, just tells me to play again

Any idea why that is happening/what I could do to avoid that?

Reactions: yonin

DigitalKnight

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Jul 31, 2018
Within the Heart
@DigitalKnight you are awesome but I have the same problem as @A Fan and after the first 3 missions, Julian approaches me, says something about gas and the game tells me to play again

Checking right now, Please wait :)

Reactions: yonin and Hawtted

DigitalKnight

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Jul 31, 2018
Within the Heart

Hey digital knight ur the man but alas I'm in need...of a hero (que music lol) I can't get past the first set of missions because the game breaks and gives me those missions again.

Changes made
-I ran it through lucky patcher because the original file is blank when I open it.Any suggestions?
First link "file not found". Second link doesn't open (but it may be just my internet provider blocking).
PS: I'm big fan of WoD universe. Pls help me to download the game.
Fixed
The bug was due to the increased money so i nerfed it back to 10000

This is why i do not mod the stats in cog games. It breaks them

A Fan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Swaziland
Appreciated though there's a paraphrasing error on the apk now...not sure if it's just me though I'll try it on another phone

'Lijah

Rookie
Apr 11, 2018
Turkey
Thank you so much! I've been meaning to play it again and with the new content– I'M REALLY HYPED. Much obliged.

Tags
android mods free mods vampire: the masquerade -- night road vampire: the masquerade -- night road cheat vampire: the masquerade -- night road dlc vampire: the masquerade -- night road hack vampire: the masquerade -- night road mod vampire: the masquerade -- night road premium