[VIP 1 MONTH GIVEAWAY] 2 LUCKY WINNERS FOR 1 MONTH

dinoid

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Brasil
I'm very grateful to all pmt and approved modders for being so supportive and for always sharing their experience and mods for free ^^ @Qnzboi102

rominmusa

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 1, 2018
India
@Qnzboi102

Don't know what to say. But you guys are the best modders I ever met .

I usually use yeo's mods . And all of you are nice to us unlike the other guys who banned for saying mod is not working...

UltimaInstinct

Platinian
Feb 10, 2019
Uk
Platinmods staff are always helpful. I've had conversations in the past with you guys. But I've been speaking with @DESLOKAT the past couple of days. I was having trouble figuring out a mod and he posted one for me instead. So I donated to him as a thank you. Plus, this place is the only place I actually trust for Android mods lmao! @Qnzboi102

ansebovi

Rookie
Mar 2, 2018
@Qnzboi102
only place where i can trust 100% for downloading mod apks
the tutorial is the best here,each app has their own tutorial videos too and thread clearly mention what mod is done on app which is accurate [most other sites say all kind of shitty click bait mods]
and lastly this site is cleanly organised ,.. thanks for all the members of platinmods team for this awesome site

emarp10

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 21, 2020
Argentina
@Qnzboi102
Hello, first of all, thank you for the giveaway and the opportunity to test vips mods for those of us who have difficulty paying for membership.
Thanks also to all the mods / modders who make this community a pleasant place.
Good luck for all of you.

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
keep them coming guy just motivation for us to provide you nothing but the best that we can

Reactions: IBLEED

cleverandi

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Sep 21, 2019
Infinite Void
@Qnzboi102 well i am old member and ex-junior tester. I really like to be here. Our platinmods team is the best. Ever seen. And they are caring and fast response.
We can get many great mods here because of all of their hardwork. Keep up the good work and great teamwork. I hope our platinmods's team stay healthy and unite. Thank you very much.

dragonbood

Platinian
Jun 23, 2017
sin duda alguna la mejor pagina para descargar mods saludos desde mexico y los de el equipo de platinmods siempre atentos alas actualizaciones de los juegos..

Kishiko_Hoshi

Rookie
Jun 30, 2020
Lmao
You guys are awesome. I have been lurking in the forum and you are one of the best Guys for modding games or helping to mod games. One of the best support team that are always active and kind. Ps: I am not entering the giveaway.

Saturday

Rookie
Aug 21, 2019
Earth
@Qnzboi102 I first found this site when I got my first android and was looking for helpful mods and to thos day they have made my life so much easier, I also want to be able to have access to more modded apps. Thanks for the giveaway and I wish others good luck.

Elf-an

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 2, 2019
Nowhere
For @Qnzboi102 damn ur always make good mod or maybe a hard work? ? Cuz ur always be updated on IOs game even im not using ios, well yeah im really appreciate ur hard work, n idk how to make an appreciate cuz im only using android :face11: oh also dont forget for @G-Bo ッfor admin who is making a good mod and dont forget the other member i know and appreciate their mod @Bedo13 for filled my request game :face11:
@DESLOKAT for making perv game mod
:face31: and other staff and modder i know cnt tagging cuz if im doing its like im making a spam for them :face12:
:face27:

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
For @Qnzboi102 damn ur always make good mod or maybe a hard work? ? Cuz ur always be updated on IOs game even im not using ios, well yeah im really appreciate ur hard work, n idk how to make an appreciate cuz im only using android :face11: oh also dont forget for @G-Bo ッfor admin who is making a good mod and dont forget the other member i know and appreciate their mod @Bedo13 for filled my request game :face11:
@DESLOKAT for making perv game mod
:face31: and other staff and modder i know cnt tagging cuz if im doing its like im making a spam for them :face12:
haha no doubt thank you for that and i appreciate your kind words we all do

• Haha
Reactions: Elf-an