hellblazer66

Rookie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2018
Canada
1539413576271.png

Game Name: Bit Heroes

Game Version: 1.2.0

Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.bitheroes.google

APK Link: Download Bit Heroes latest 1.2.0 Android APK

Cheat Requested:
**Only for VIPs**

1)God mode
2)One hit kill and damage multiplier (0-1000%)
If possible:
3) Unlimited energy (necessary to do missions - refills over time)
4) Being able to modify % Gold Find, % Item Find, % Movement Speed, % Experience and % Capture Rate
4a) Explanation: Lots of items, daily boosts and runes in the game can be used to provide temporary boost in the categories mentioned above. Capture rate is the probability when killing a monster that the option to capture it will appear. When the Capture process is activated, the player is shown two options: 1) to persuade the monster for free (1-40% to permanently acquire the monster) or buy it off with premium currency (gems). In other words, having a capture rate of 1000% would activate those options 10x more and not increase the persuade chance. Of course... if you can modify the persuade probability too I won't say no to that...
5) Either unlimited gems, or make the packs for Items free in the store. (currency bought with money)

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> I'm new to mods for mobile games and can`t do anything in that domain - I prefer encouraging you with purchasing VIP status and having a professional do it :)

Thank you for your hard work :)

Last edited:

NipPull

Platinian
Jul 4, 2019
Canada
I would donate 100 a month for this mod lol, either God mode or damage multiplier or a combination of both

BTW I'm serious, you can hold me to my word that if a mod is released for VIP that has either God mode or damage multiplier (and I don't get banned instantly lol) I will donate 100 a month for as long as it's up