VIP Status - 3 Month for $15 option?

cpsmith516

Rookie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2018
United States
My sub ran out today and the only option available is $10/month. What happened to the 3 for $15 option? At $10/mo I can't afford to be a year round sub :( I can support once in a while but I'd like to have it year round.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Sadly the Dev's increase their Security, you can see that in Toram, Kritika, GrandChase, so it costs more Time to break these Games then before.
And we have or we try to have more and more ViP Mods.

Reactions: xnayyinn

cpsmith516

Rookie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2018
United States
Sadly the Dev's increase their Security, you can see that in Toram, Kritika, GrandChase, so it costs more Time to break these Games then before.
And we have or we try to have more and more ViP Mods.
I'm only here for 1 game, you should offer a way to only contribute to a specific mod that way we/I don't end up paying into a bunch of mods I don't care about.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
I'm only here for 1 game, you should offer a way to only contribute to a specific mod that way we/I don't end up paying into a bunch of mods I don't care about.
For that we must make a complete New License System with many many types of different License.
That take a lot of time.
We say everytime that you don't buy only one Game, when you buy ViP you buy the Access to our existing ViP Mods, that include all Mods which exist and which come. But not a 24/7 Support or only one Game. And you pay these 10$ to support the Site.