Tutorial VMOS Pro Global/CN FREE Custom ROMs | Gapps, ROOT, Xposed | Android 4.4.4, 5.1.1, 7.1.2, 9.0 ROMs | NO VIP

jotyffc111

Platinian
Oct 18, 2020
Newyork
I was wondering if it was possible to ROOT the vmos pro android 4.4.4 version ROM. There certainly is no option to root(or Xposed) it in the settings even if you buy the VIP package, unlike the 7.1 and 5.1 variants. There isn't even an 'Enable Google Play' option. But I was wondering if you could manually root it like how you rooted the 7.1 vmos ROM. I have certainly tried it but as expected I found that there isn't any root.zip or xposed.zip for 4.4.4. Any ideas?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I was wondering if it was possible to ROOT the vmos pro android 4.4.4 version ROM. There certainly is no option to root(or Xposed) it in the settings even if you buy the VIP package, unlike the 7.1 and 5.1 variants. There isn't even an 'Enable Google Play' option. But I was wondering if you could manually root it like how you rooted the 7.1 vmos ROM. I have certainly tried it but as expected I found that there isn't any root.zip or xposed.zip for 4.4.4. Any ideas?
I think you can use those superuser files on android 4.4.4. And maybe possible to add gapps from The Open GApps Project
I will check it later

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
@jotyffc111 I have rooted and added gapps successfully but root does not work correctly and PS always reporting that my device is incompatible
Also The ROM is unstable for me so no point working on it until the dev has improved it

jotyffc111

Platinian
Oct 18, 2020
Newyork
@jotyffc111 I have rooted and added gapps successfully but root does not work correctly and PS always reporting that my device is incompatible
Also The ROM is unstable for me so no point working on it until the dev has improved it
I guess the instabily of the ROM and it being unable to implement root well can't be helped seeing as 4.4.4 by vmos team is a test product of sorts. Thanks for trying

Reactions: AndnixSH

GoGoDC28

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 30, 2019
Indonesia
Does VMOS Pro 7.1.2 come with pre-root like VMOS 5.1.1? I just installed it but cannot find root toggle. Thanks.

Davidariyan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Indonesia
The new version of vmos pro 1.0.2 doesn't work with these rom?
I've installed it but it still need log in to activate the root and the Xposed. Any reply will help please.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
The new version of vmos pro 1.0.2 doesn't work with these rom?
I've installed it but it still need log in to activate the root and the Xposed. Any reply will help please.
Wait for the update. I will update after I have done other stuff

Davidariyan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Indonesia
Wait for the update. I will update after I have done other stuff
Thanks for the reply. It works actually, I just new to this vmos thing. And now I'm able to play some games like Fahrenheit inside the vmos since it run older version of Android. The game doesn't support android 8 and up.
So this information I got from here is really helpful. Thanks much.
Keep doing great things.

Davidariyan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Indonesia
But still I had to add: how to remove license verification of an app in Xposed? I tried install the mod play store with lucky patcher but it always failed.
Did the Xposed bypass the licensea automatically? Or maybe there is a module that I can use? Please master i need help. I'm just a rookie.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
But still I had to add: how to remove license verification of an app in Xposed? I tried install the mod play store with lucky patcher but it always failed.
Did the Xposed bypass the licensea automatically? Or maybe there is a module that I can use? Please master i need help. I'm just a rookie.
Make sure to disable signature check first. follow this tutorial How to install modded Google Play Store (Lucky Patcher) (Root only / VMOS app) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Install busybox from playstore if something in LP doesn't work

Reactions: Davidariyan

Davidariyan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Indonesia
Make sure to disable signature check first. follow this tutorial How to install modded Google Play Store (Lucky Patcher) (Root only / VMOS app) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Install busybox from playstore if something in LP doesn't work
So it need busybox then. I d k but I did install mod is and work but somehow when I tried to repeat the process to cure my curiosity, is always get busybox error and won't install the mod ps.
But hey I got a good news for bypass license of paid app, it's a Xposed modules called Jasi Patcher and it works almost exactly like the LP without mod PS , in case someone doesn't know yet about it since it's a new app.
Thanks for the tips and the rom.
Keep up the great works guys. I'm glad I joined this forum.

Reactions: AndnixSH