Tutorial VMOS Pro Global/CN FREE Custom ROMs | Gapps, ROOT, Xposed | Android 4.4.4, 5.1.1, 7.1.2, 9.0 ROMs | NO VIP

Davidariyan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Indonesia
i'ved download the latest of your Rom a7.1.2 64 beta 1.0.3 and tried to install latest cn version of VMOS pro. And,, it only showed this. Rom won't install. What do I do? Please.

Davidariyan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Indonesia
Your folder "MEGA Downloads" contain spaces. Move the zip file else where that does not contain spaces
I can install this ROM perfectly on CN version
Yes, I have even rename it with space. After move out from mega folder. That's so specific. How do you know that? Am I being tracked? Lol.
Wow. I don't know about that. Let me try again.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Yes, I have even rename it with space. After move out from mega folder. That's so specific. How do you know that? Am I being tracked? Lol.
Wow. I don't know about that. Let me try again.
I tracked your screenshot above lol. I see every details in the screenshot XD

Davidariyan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Indonesia
I tracked your screenshot above lol. I see every details in the screenshot XD
I'm such a noob. x_x. But,. ..
Hey,It's work! It's work!
I don't know before, that such a minor thing will ruin everything.
that's a really helpful additional information. Thank you! Thank you!
Keep learning everytime.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I'm such a noob. x_x. But,. ..
Hey,It's work! It's work!
I don't know before, that such a minor thing will ruin everything.
that's a really helpful additional information. Thank you! Thank you!
Keep learning everytime.
Haha nice to hear you got it working
Spaces ruins everything if developers do not handle directory correctly, like Android Studio on PC. Many developers don't know a simple fix. I can make spaces support very easly even i'm not an expereienced programmer

Reactions: Davidariyan

Davidariyan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Indonesia
Haha nice to hear you got it working
Spaces ruins everything if developers do not handle directory correctly, like Android Studio on PC. Many developers don't know a simple fix. I can make spaces support very easly even i'm not an expereienced programmer
Maybe you need to add this mod for space support in the next release.
Glad i joined this forum. Good.

Davidariyan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Indonesia
Quite hard to do in smali. I can't mod the apk due to protection, that's why custom ROM exists
I hope I don't bother you. I just curious about the 4.4.4 rom. Is it rooted with gapps. Or just gapps only?
And i see it only have 32 bit version ( since back then no 64 phones in the market. Can it be installed in 64 bit phone? Will it be compatible?
I just curious. The Nougat rom is stable but, the reason I use VMOS pro is to play old android gem. And yes many game that crash entering Oreo and up can work here. But not all....
There' some classic game like ZENONIA Trilogy that work on kit kat but crash on all new android.
Maybe if the KitKat rom more stable I will test it.
Again, can it be installed on my 64 bit Phone?
Sorry if I bother you. You can give me answer everytime you have time. And i come back later to see the update.
Thanks again.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I hope I don't bother you. I just curious about the 4.4.4 rom. Is it rooted with gapps. Or just gapps only?
And i see it only have 32 bit version ( since back then no 64 phones in the market. Can it be installed in 64 bit phone? Will it be compatible?
I just curious. The Nougat rom is stable but, the reason I use VMOS pro is to play old android gem. And yes many game that crash entering Oreo and up can work here. But not all....
There' some classic game like ZENONIA Trilogy that work on kit kat but crash on all new android.
Maybe if the KitKat rom more stable I will test it.
Again, can it be installed on my 64 bit Phone?
Sorry if I bother you. You can give me answer everytime you have time. And i come back later to see the update.
Thanks again.
Yes 32-bit rom works on 64-bit phone as usual, like 32-bit apps.

I clearly wrote a yellow text regarding gapps on Android 4.4.4

Davidariyan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Indonesia
Yes 32-bit rom works on 64-bit phone as usual, like 32-bit apps.

I clearly wrote a yellow text regarding gapps on Android 4.4.4
Hi, i see there is 3 version of kitkat rom. Which the best of the three, if you can give advice? I want rooted rom with gapps included. Why it named" test_PlayStoreNotWorking"? It is not work? Or not yet tested?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hi, i see there is 3 version of kitkat rom. Which the best of the three, if you can give advice? I want rooted rom with gapps included. Why it named" test_PlayStoreNotWorking"? It is not work? Or not yet tested?
You still not read the yellow text. Do not skip reading please. i'm going to edit to make it more clear for read skippers

"test_PlayStoreNotWorking" You already answered your question.
Best is to try all for best answer, and try to modify ROM to make it work. if you don't want to try, simply stay away from testing rom.

Even better, ask VMOS team to provide proper Gapps support for 4.4.4 and help

Davidariyan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Indonesia
You still not read the yellow text. Do not skip reading please. i'm going to edit to make it more clear for read skippers

"test_PlayStoreNotWorking" You already answered your question.
Best is to try all for best answer, and try to modify ROM to make it work. if you don't want to try, simply stay away from testing rom.

Even better, ask VMOS team to provide proper Gapps support for 4.4.4 and help
Ok. I'll stop asking dumb question.
Thank you my friend.

Davidariyan

Platinian
Jun 5, 2020
Indonesia
I just tested the testing 4.4.4 rom and the "beta" one. Both doesn't work properly.
My games doesn't want to load and some won't install.
Maybe because there is no google app or rom not supported. I've even installed gapps with gapp installer i got from xda. Still doesn't work.
Maybe it because the "vmoswifi" not activated like other stable rom or else I don't know.
And the kinguser (though I like the use of this with that nice icon, in the past I use this kingroot app too.)
Is not recording any root authorization. In fact I don't see any authorization pop up whenever I use root app like Xposed installer.
Even though root checker did recognized the rom as rooted.
Maybe I'll just wait again for another beta more stable with gapps and see if it work.
Because apparently the kitkat rom is more lighter and doesn't take more ram to run.
And the ui sure give nostalgic feeling.
So that's my testimony for the tested rom. I hope it can help a little for anyone curious about that rom.
Ps: the rooted beta "stable" one doesn't include Xposed installer.i've search anywhere. But i cannot found it.
If that's even matter. I can still download the apk.
Thanks again for the help. Now I just use the 7.1.2 again.
I just hope it have dark mode someday for the ui.