Outdated VMOS PRO v2.9.6 MOD APK (VIP unlocked, with Root and Xposed fix)

Wtfbbq

Platinian
Jan 10, 2018
does some apps cant be copied or transferred to vmos? I think the modded apps are being corrupted once i tried to copy them or import them on vmos. If i download the modded apk directly from vmos will it work or i'll be getting the same error that the package or the apk is corrupted?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
does some apps cant be copied or transferred to vmos? I think the modded apps are being corrupted once i tried to copy them or import them on vmos. If i download the modded apk directly from vmos will it work or i'll be getting the same error that the package or the apk is corrupted?
You can try, see what will happen

Reactions: Wtfbbq

Wtfbbq

Platinian
Jan 10, 2018
You can try, see what will happen
i tried using vmos pro rooted with xposed to try the unsigned apk google log in trick.
my VM is android 7.1 64bit. root enabled, xposed enabled, core patch enabled, and google mod enabled.
tried installing the game from playe store, it worked can log in using gmail and loaded my game.
however, when i tried installing unsigned mod apk over it gives an error. the package must be corrupted.
so i uninstalled the play store version and just tried installing the unsigned version. got the same error.
and then i tried downloading the signed mod version installed it and it just hanged there nothing happens. so i decided to uninstall it. download the play store version again logged in on my google and then install the signed mod version and it was a success. however, when i try to open it, it always hangs and unresponsive.
any idea what i did wrong? lucky patcher does not work on vmos pro for some reason the 3rd patch always not activated that is why i used core patch instead. any help would be much appreciated. TIA.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
i tried using vmos pro rooted with xposed to try the unsigned apk google log in trick.
my VM is android 7.1 64bit. root enabled, xposed enabled, core patch enabled, and google mod enabled.
tried installing the game from playe store, it worked can log in using gmail and loaded my game.
however, when i tried installing unsigned mod apk over it gives an error. the package must be corrupted.
so i uninstalled the play store version and just tried installing the unsigned version. got the same error.
and then i tried downloading the signed mod version installed it and it just hanged there nothing happens. so i decided to uninstall it. download the play store version again logged in on my google and then install the signed mod version and it was a success. however, when i try to open it, it always hangs and unresponsive.
any idea what i did wrong? lucky patcher does not work on vmos pro for some reason the 3rd patch always not activated that is why i used core patch instead. any help would be much appreciated. TIA.
Signature checks are disabled in Core patch app right? I'm not sure how well it works on older Android version
You can also disable signature checks via Lucky Patcher's Xposed settings. It will not conflict with Core Patch (Only tried on Android 11 tho)

Wtfbbq

Platinian
Jan 10, 2018
Signature checks are disabled in Core patch app right? I'm not sure how well it works on older Android version
You can also disable signature checks via Lucky Patcher's Xposed settings. It will not conflict with Core Patch (Only tried on Android 11 tho)
Yes, signature checks are disabled using core patch. I will try using both core and lucky patcher. Did not know that is ok to do as well. Thanks. Also, when we are talking about android version are we talking about the android version of the VM or the device I'm currently using to run the VM were it is installed? Sorry I got confused it is really my first time to try such things. lol.

Tags
03/2 jrptt heathcliff • 血盟騎士団 vmos pro crack vmos pro mod vmos pro unlock vmos pro vip workingapp