PMT FREE MOD Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade Ver. 6.0.4 MOD Menu APK | High Damage | God Mode | Unlimited Currency

LordPSN

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 3, 2023
India
1000083025.jpg

Hi guys. @Bedo13 @DaliaAA
Anyone else facing issue to claim daily rewards??
My game is stuck here.
Day 9 was yesterday, I tried claiming it but then gave up.
Today, it should have been day 10 rewards but since day 9 was not claimed, its not progressing.
Still I cannot claim day 9 rewards.

LordPSN

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 3, 2023
India
View attachment 583458

Hi guys. @Bedo13 @DaliaAA
Anyone else facing issue to claim daily rewards??
My game is stuck here.
Day 9 was yesterday, I tried claiming it but then gave up.
Today, it should have been day 10 rewards but since day 9 was not claimed, its not progressing.
Still I cannot claim day 9 rewards.

Hey @Bedo13
New update is out. v6.0.2.
Please update it.
Also please fix the gold decreasing when restarting the events and campaign.
Thanks

LordPSN

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 3, 2023
India
Hi @Bedo13

Currency is not working in Events.
Let me give you detailed description

If we fail an event or if our scores are less and we deploy the team again, our gold will decrease. Lets say our first try is free in events. But if we want to try again, the cost is 10 gold coin. So 10 gold will decrease if we try again. Then for 3rd try, the cost is 20 gold coin, so 20 gold will decrease. In short, gold wont remain constant as per mod description. This issue is currently in event and sporadically comes in campaign too. But always an issue in Events.
Hope this help.
@Bedo13 update is out. v6.0.2.
Please update!!

LordPSN

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 3, 2023
India
maybe cause it's an online game bro, need root devices
This mod worked with non-rooted devices.
But @Bedo13 the old mod was working for both multiplayer and events. The 6.0.0 version.
I am having non root phone and they were working before.
This updated mod is not working.

LordPSN

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 3, 2023
India
Hi @Bedo13

If we fail an event or if our scores are less and we deploy the team again, our gold will decrease. Lets say our first try is free in events. But if we want to try again, the cost is 10 gold coin. So 10 gold will decrease if we try again. Then for 3rd try, the cost is 20 gold coin, so 20 gold will decrease. In short, gold wont remain constant as per mod description. This issue is currently in event and sporadically comes in campaign too. But always an issue in Events.
Hope this help.
Hey @Bedo13 .
Remember this was the issue before where we raised it.
Events and multiplayer were working fine before but currency was decreasing when we retried.
Now events and multiplayer are not working at all.
Can you please fix this?

Qim97

(PTT) Testing Team
Staff member
MOD Tester
Mar 16, 2023
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reported
Reason: "Mod has been updated but cannot play multiplayer and events".

Checked by myself.
The report is right. Multiplayer and events are not available, and "cannot connect to the server" appeared when you try to enter both mode. @Bedo13

Proof:

Screenshot_2023-12-24-18-34-21-771_com.pixeltoys.freeblade.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: LordPSN

LordPSN

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 3, 2023
India
Hi @Bedo13

Hope this help.
But @Bedo13 the old mod was working for both multiplayer and events. The 6.0.0 version.
I am having non root phone and they were working before.
This updated mod is not working.
Reported
Reason: "Mod has been updated but cannot play multiplayer and events".

Checked by myself.
The report is right. Multiplayer and events are not available, and "cannot connect to the server" appeared when you try to enter both mode. @Bedo13

Proof:

View attachment 586580

Hi @Bedo13
FYI. Please see that in v6.0.0, the old mod, we were able to play both events and multiplayer but now, with the latest update v6.0.3, we cannot play events and multiplayer.
I am having non root phone and I was able to play both events and multiplayer in v6.0.0

Tags
action freeblade freeblade cheat freeblade hack freeblade mod warhammer 4000 warhammer 4000 cheat warhammer 4000 hack warhammer 4000 mod