PMT FREE MOD Warhammer 40,000: Tacticus Ver. 1.17.20 MOD Menu APK | High Damage | Frozen Currency | Frozen Energy

Post number 198 has been selected as best answered.

ChocoMartin

Platinian
Aug 19, 2019
Philippines
Mod is working once network is disconnected however if you turn on your internet connection progress will reset. Game is working offline however it keeps on crashing.

biteli8843

Rookie
Aug 19, 2022
Spain
This mod works while you are offline (start the app offline)
This mod works while you are in the app without closing it (online)

All the transactions are validated at the server, the server has it's own accounting of resources, and this server-accounting is not modded.
While your app is increasing it's accounting of resources, the server is decreasing them, so when you go online:
- Your resources are decreased
- Any transaction done with "modded" resources were rejected by the server (lost).

Is a good mod to play offline, with only one scroll I could get one hero, re-roll with 2 scrolls -> get 2 heroes -> re-roll -> get more -> reroll...
I got many many epic heroes and leveled them up and could play the game like a whale. :face49:

Unfortunately, when going online, the dream is over :face26:

Anyway congratulations for this mod!

Reactions: KingTitan

Kutybibabu

Platinian
Aug 7, 2022
Vietnam
This mod works while you are offline (start the app offline)
This mod works while you are in the app without closing it (online)

All the transactions are validated at the server, the server has it's own accounting of resources, and this server-accounting is not modded.
While your app is increasing it's accounting of resources, the server is decreasing them, so when you go online:
- Your resources are decreased
- Any transaction done with "modded" resources were rejected by the server (lost).

Is a good mod to play offline, with only one scroll I could get one hero, re-roll with 2 scrolls -> get 2 heroes -> re-roll -> get more -> reroll...
I got many many epic heroes and leveled them up and could play the game like a whale. :face49:

Unfortunately, when going online, the dream is over :face26:

Anyway congratulations for this mod!
Offline cant roll hero.

Reactions: KingTitan

Shaun67

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 2, 2017
When you first start off it is a really good mod as you can get quite a few heroes, level them all up and also get weapons etc for them but once you connect back to the Internet what you've previously bought and the levels reached all disappear. A high damage/health would be a lot better I think

Reactions: NotKhasino
Tags
hypercasual strategy warhammer 40000: tacticus warhammer 40000: tacticus cheat warhammer 40000: tacticus hack warhammer 40000: tacticus mod