Not Working Warhammer: Odyssey MMORPG Ver. 1.0.4 | Max Attack Speed

Dhubs

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 10, 2019
California
So I'm not sure if you guys know what modding a game involves or even keeping up with the patches updates. Some devs have a tight grasp on games other don't want to pay to have someone patch or make mods not work as they transfer to a server side client.
I hacked the hell out of ch.
I'm responsible for the dupe mail/ah that occurred due to the lag I put on the server. I also broke into corrupted gardens before it was released. So many other hacks and illegal stuff I can't say. Il2cpp has made it extremely difficult trying to come back into hacking a new system.. I could use some help from the team here on how to call functions ect ect.
I'll do what I can for everyone here
Have fun reading

Dhubs

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 10, 2019
California
WHEN I INSTALLED THE MOD, HE IS SHOOT 2 ATTACKS
Yes that's old. The guy was using game guardian and speeding up game.. I can show you a video of my banned toon doing it. They "patched" that with some bunk anti cheat crap

Alex777888

Rookie
Sep 19, 2017
Hi! Is it possible to clone items between a character's warehouse and inventory? And also reduce the energy consumption during the attack and make at least one recoilless skill?

hahawill

Platinian
Mar 7, 2021
brazil
I tested some classes, and the attacks vary between 1 attack and 2 attacks at the same time, the SW class works perfectly and always attacks twice, while the others have an interval of one attack to attack twice

Retoralic

Platinian
Dec 5, 2017
Just use a auto clicker and set it at 0.75 with a shadow warrior. You'll deal insane damage, but you will get banned like i did.

Dhubs

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 10, 2019
California
Just use a auto clicker and set it at 0.75 with a shadow warrior. You'll deal insane damage, but you will get banned like i did.
I'm terribly sorry that happened to you. People report things.... It's why I'm only releasing small tid bits. This game isn't a cookie cutter bs mmorpg. The mods for those games will keep being around this they will patch. I have quite a rep with the devs for being a pain in the ass.

Dhubs

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 10, 2019
California
Hi! Is it possible to clone items between a character's warehouse and inventory? And also reduce the energy consumptiouring the attack and make at least one recoilless skill?
To answer your question is to first understand the game and how combat is handled by the client and the server.
So let's look at code. Well there's a function that receives a call to update things on your phone. Then it sets hp and energy your skill and stat points. So ok that's kinda normal.
But does it check how much energy you have before it allows you to cast skill. Hmmm that's question ❓ also who does it ask your phone ( client) or the server. Well damn looks like it asks both.. now can we perhaps exploit another way? Maybe but idfk atm

I need help installing this mod on my Android device, I've downloaded file manager, but obb is restricted on my android 11. I have a friend who tried to help me, but he says to contact the creator through this method. By chance, dubs, if you have discord can you please reach me at Tetra-Grom#5595, I will make a donation to you via PayPal if you can assist me.

Thank you!

Dhubs

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 10, 2019
California
I need help installing this mod on my Android device, I've downloaded file manager, but obb is restricted on my android 11. I have a friend who tried to help me, but he says to contact the creator through this method. By chance, dubs, if you have discord can you please reach me at Tetra-Grom#5595, I will make a donation to you via PayPal if you can assist me.

Thank you!
Sent friend...
Navigate to android/obb there you will see a folder asia.virtual reals or something like that.
I make a copy and put it in the android folder.
Now uninstall game. Then copy the folder asia.vr.... back into android/obb folder. Then install modded apk

Reactions: Annihilazion

Spoony

Platinian
Nov 12, 2020
Usa
Well thanks for the mod. It works. So +1. Unfortunately I'm not sure if it's the mod or the unfinished game, but it tends to crash a lot. Not sure I'll continue playing for that reason... and the game looks TERRIBLE. Like some sort of bargain walmart $5 lotr knockoff. Seriously whoever thought this would be a good idea to release before some polish needs to be fired.

Tags
day 18 month 03 not working jrptt zeyrox gaming