Not Working Warlord Nest M (Dragon Nest M Private Server)

gmalba

Rookie
Apr 2, 2020
Canada
Theres fair game Play. Only you have to learn how improve your char
There's no way you can get over 90m BP now without gm stuff. 53m BP was the highest BP in the server before you released GM weapons in your shop. Now I see someone over 100m+ BP in the server while free players can't reach 60m.

Where is fairness in that?

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
There's no way you can get over 90m BP now without gm stuff. 53m BP was the highest BP in the server before you released GM weapons in your shop. Now I see someone over 100m+ BP in the server while free players can't reach 60m.

Where is fairness in that?
I think you are too much ofuscated for nothing, we are doing events to everyone can win and get warcoins to get those weapons or buy anything they want, and we are planing ingame events. Relax :)

WarlordNestGiveWay.png

Always support all players, free and donators, because without any of both theres no server.
And free players play free thanks for the players who purchase warcoins, so we can pay our service mantain, devs, hosting and others.

If you wanna contact us can do it on user panel support button. Thank's pal, participate in event :)

Screenshot_2.png

Reactions: xerux

AkoSiLodiken

Just Crazy
Nov 1, 2019
Discord: discord.gg/akosilodiken
I think you are too much ofuscated for nothing, we are doing events to everyone can win and get warcoins to get those weapons or buy anything they want, and we are planing ingame events. Relax :)

View attachment 217288

Always support all players, free and donators, because without any of both theres no server.
And free players play free thanks for the players who purchase warcoins, so we can pay our service mantain, devs, hosting and others.

If you wanna contact us can do it on user panel support button. Thank's pal, participate in event :)

View attachment 217289
This is easy for me..