Outdated WATCHED Player 0.19 (Mod)

deluded

Platinian
Oct 29, 2020
Germany
Hey GG78, I know this forum is for android, but I have the Windows installer version 0.18.8, which has no limits and everything is working. However, the server list is a bit scuffed, it doesn't properly display everything. Would it be possible for you to look over it and perhaps fix it?
I even know which file is responsible for the change but the code seems to be the same as the latest version but what do I know, I don't really understand JavaScript. If you delete one file from the folder, the app also never updates to the latest version.

I've attached a file so you can see what it looks like.

Attachments

Samucapgm

Rookie
Oct 22, 2020
Brazil
Is there any new version to come?
Because there isn't an icon for creating an account...
so there's no way to watch TV anymore ?

Any help?

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Hey GG78, I know this forum is for android, but I have the Windows installer version 0.18.8, which has no limits and everything is working. However, the server list is a bit scuffed, it doesn't properly display everything.
Just download the PC Version from mainpage

Reactions: deluded

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Is there any new version to come?
Because there isn't an icon for creating an account...
so there's no way to watch TV anymore ?

Any help?
Nope, TV will need an Account & to be able to get an Account, you have to pay 19,95 instantly. And since its Serversided, it will never Comeback.

Reactions: pat47

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
I get access denied on live tv on the pc version? I'm ok to watch a series (not live)
This is the last time, ill answer that Question. LIVE TV is Serversided & requires an Account. In order to get an Account you have to pay 19,95 & even then there is no Guarantee that this Feature will Always work. (Cause you basically pay for TV Sources the developer steals for Free and sell em as Premium)