Outdated WATCHED Player 0.19 (Mod)

marvin11

Rookie
Nov 3, 2020
Manila
I dont have buffering at all no matter with or without VPN. But i reconized that when i wake up my firestick and directly watch it will buffer for me too, so first thing ill do after waking up my fire TV Stick is a Restart - then everything is smooth.
I downloaded the VPN hub for android tv and chose the first server that was available when I opened the app and the buffering was gone. Sometimes it buffer but very seldom.

One thing, what should I do when the app says "Update to v1.0.6 available. In order to use the app, please install this update now." There's no other button but to install update. Still haven't installed it yet because it might bring back the unpremium version. I'm using android tv.

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
I downloaded the VPN hub for android tv and chose the first server that was available when I opened the app and the buffering was gone. Sometimes it buffer but very seldom.

One thing, what should I do when the app says "Update to v1.0.6 available. In order to use the app, please install this update now." There's no other button but to install update. Still haven't installed it yet because it might bring back the unpremium version. I'm using android tv.
Read the manual ? use watched in dualspace

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Make sure - Developer is enabled - ADB debugging is enabled etc. Might a permission problem.

Works perfectly fine on Android TV / Firestick with Android 9

USicilianU

Rookie
Nov 6, 2020
Suisse
I have activated developer mode.
But if I activate ADB mode (USB debbuing), my usb key is not recognized and therefore I cannot install APKs.

My box Android is NVidia Shield TV Pro.

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
I have activated developer mode.
But if I activate ADB mode (USB debbuing), my usb key is not recognized and therefore I cannot install APKs.

My box Android is NVidia Shield TV Pro.
? With you, there are 3 people now, wich cant use it, all of you 3 have a Nvidia Shield, so ill guess its an issue with Nvidia, if the firestick Beta apk doesnt work and all other mod versions also not, then Nvidia Shield is not supported. Nothing i can fix.

Its successfully tested on Android Smartphones, Tablet, Android TV Boxes, Amazon Fire TV sticks, Windows 10 & Mac OS

USicilianU

Rookie
Nov 6, 2020
Suisse
Indeed, on my Xiaomi Mi Box S it works.
I will still find out why it is blocking on the Nvidia Shield and if I find a solution I post it.
If someone has a solution, I'm interested.

Thanks for your support ;-)