Outdated WATCHED Player 0.19 (Mod)

b0bble

Rookie
Oct 17, 2020
UK
Allows me to add huhu.to and then analyses and resolves, then shows thumbnails - but after enabling developer mode, asks me to update to v1.0.5

Reactions: kazim1976

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Allows me to add huhu.to and then analyses and resolves, then shows thumbnails - but after enabling developer mode, asks me to update to v1.0.5
Asking to update is no problem at all, just dismiss it and read the manual under "Notes"

Dan Maze

Platinian
Oct 17, 2020
ILL.
When it gos to new update page it just freezes up an will not leave the page . It will not go anywere from their . reloaded many time dose the same thing .

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
When it gos to new update page it just freezes up an will not leave the page . It will not go anywere from their . reloaded many time dose the same thing .
Watched got mad, they block the app instantly now, but you can still bypass the block by running watched in DualSpace (its also on the main page)

Im going to add an open request to all pmt modders to turn the lite into a Full Mod. Meanwhile use the method ill descriped on the mainpage in red.

Dan Maze

Platinian
Oct 17, 2020
ILL.
dualspase dont work for me . I tried both files . When I open the top file I get a add to buy a phone cleaner with a timer for 5 minutes . When the time runs out it just gos dead . In other file it has 2 zip files in it but when I click on them nothing opens up .

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
how to install dualspace on fire stick
The same as any apk? ? You might wanne extract the zip file first or wait, can you pm me (i got already my own Filelinked store, but i wanne keepbit private, since my Fire Stick arrives on Tuesday and i have Dropbox free - if to many people download from my store, it gets blocked and i wont be able to install it myself on my firestick then)

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
dualspase dont work for me . I tried both files . When I open the top file I get a add to buy a phone cleaner with a timer for 5 minutes . When the time runs out it just gos dead . In other file it has 2 zip files in it but when I click on them nothing opens up .
Cant help you then, sorry maybe you Android isnt combatible, try to find a Clone App in your playstore then.