Outdated WATCHED Player 0.19 (Mod)

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
I have a question . Sometimes I go to the Watched app fix an all the channels open up an thay works well but when I leave the appp fix for maybe 30 minutes or so then turn the app back on nune of the channels will reopen . This happens alot for me . Am I doing something wrong ? Anyone else having this problem ?
Since no one else hast that,its from your side. If you use it on Android TV/Fire Stick then you should not use any modded version (they will act as you descriped) Android TV only Original Watched running in DualSpace

Mr_Rowdy

Solid & Active Platinian
May 15, 2020
India
I enabled developer mode and tried to disable "huhu.to resolver" but I get a message "deactivate the current bundle".

Can you please upload a video on installation process ??

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
I got the same problem as another person on here, Dualspace (TV version) wont start :(
The TV port on my filelinked store is made and tested on Amazon Fire TV Sticks (2020, all variants) if it doesnt work download the regular Dualspace.apk from Google and try that)

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
No it's not working, I have downloaded, but after a couple of minutes, it became premium, its not free working for me!
1. For what plattform and on
No it's not working, I have downloaded, but after a couple of minutes, it became premium, its not free working for me!
You doing it wrong, ill guess and wirhout details there is no help.

Reactions: rgu