Original poster
Feb 2, 2021
Delhi
Last edited by a moderator:

Iliasdouk

Rookie
Aug 2, 2020
Athens
Guys I hate to break it to y'all but I think mods for genius games won't work anymore the modders backed down

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
Guys I hate to break it to y'all but I think mods for genius games won't work anymore the modders backed down
Any source for this?
Did they mentioned it in a post somewhere?

And do you know te reason why the mods shouldn't work anymore ?
Read the comment from the Modder and try to understand the situation!

GoldfishEmperor

Platinian
Aug 29, 2021
Germany
Read the comment from the Modder and try to understand the situation!
I will quote the comment from the Modder RedXen here for everyone.

Quote from the Modder RedXen about Genius games:

"The game is protected with both SafetyNet and obfuscation. This doesn't make it impossible to hack, it just makes the process a lot more painful. I'm working on breaking the security of the obfuscator they're using but I'm not sure how long that's gonna take :/, The problem is that I have a lot of school work at the moment and I'm working on a game of my own, so I'm continuing on with it whenever I can. And to answer your question, no, in this particular case, it's not possible to increase the reward from the videos because that's now server-sided. It never used to be, but it is now."

Magistratus

Platinian
Aug 27, 2021
Singapore
I'm still asking myself how it's even possible to play those genius games without mods.
The pricing is an absolute joke.
Well, there is a way, If you are desperate enough... Earning points by finishing some offer/tasks. That points later can be exchanged for diamond or ticket.

Though grinding those points can be rather.... excruciating to say the least, to a degree where you have to spend money to earn the points, depending on which kind of offer/task you undertake. Which honestly though, kinda took out the fun in playing (or reading in this case) the games... I have to say, thank god the mod exist, so players can just enjoy them without having to grind the sh*t out of their mind. Bless those modders

Love 80

Platinian
Apr 16, 2021
Firenze
ho capito ma noi giocatori non vogliamo stoppare o a stare a fare i coin per scambiare e abbiamo ragione un gioco deve essere godibile non si può fare qualcosa?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DuongSus OA [Shared] Welcome to the Parallel World! (NPC Rape) Ver. Completed APK | Paid | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 19
G OA [Shared] Welcome to Erosland v0.0.12 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
G OA [Shared] Welcome to North Brooke v0.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
G OA [Shared] Welcome Aboard v0.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 12
Qim97 OA [Shared] Welcome to The Friendship Club! [18+] v0.2p2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
Solitrek Open Request Welcome to My Home ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
Qim97 OA [Shared] Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles v0.7.0 TEST MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
G OA [Shared] Welcome to a Different World vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 47
G OA [Shared] $$$ Welcome to Alabama! It's Legal Bro! $$$ v0.2.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 20
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Welcome to Free Will [18+] v0.4.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 35
yeerissap Open Request Welcome to the Yokai Inn ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
G Shared [Tested] Welcome to Primrose Lake 3 v1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G Shared [Tested] Welcome to My Cave v1.061 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
M4KI OA [Shared] Welcome to Albion! v1.40 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 140
B FREE MOD Battle Hordes - Idle Kings Ver. 1.0.3 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 18
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD MOOMIN Welcome to Moominvalley ver. 5.19.3 Mod APK MANY Ruby and shell EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 54
KuhWinkADink Open Request Welcome to the dungeon ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
B Outdated Welcome to Folklore Manor! Anime Girlfriend Game Ver. 2.0.6 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices Outdated PMT Android MODs 176
N Open Request Welcome to Primrose Lake ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Humbug - Genius Puzzle v2.4.0 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Genius Scan Enterprise v7.10.2 build 4779 [Paid] [Mod Extra] Tested Android Apps 3
D AOS APP [Tested] Genius Scan - PDF Scanner v7.3.0 MOD APK (Optimized, No ADS) Tested Android Apps 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD He And My Dangerous Life [Boys Love Yaoi] Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 73
Yaskashije Not Working オトウトスクランブル (Otouto Scramble Jp) Ver. 1.2 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] Outdated PMT Android MODs 2
Yaskashije Not Working Otouto Scramble (Esp) Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] Outdated PMT Android MODs 3
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Français): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 23
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Deutsch): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 9
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Esp): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 24
Yaskashije FREE MOD Twilight Lovers (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 77
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Spy Romance: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 101
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Pure Boyfriend (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 22
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Office Romance: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 12
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Hotel Romance (Русский) Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 26
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Forbidden Romance: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.6 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 23
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Fake Marriage (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 19
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 18
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Musical Romance: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.2 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 29
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Girlfriend (Deutsch): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 52
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Strange Girlfriend (Français):Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 67
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Vampire Girlfriend (Esp): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 90
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Vampire Girlfriend (Fr): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 37
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Vampire Girlfriend (Deutsch): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 22
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Twin Romance (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 18
Yaskashije Not Working My Ninja Romance (Русский) Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] Outdated PMT Android MODs 1
Yaskashije FREE MOD 忍び恋記 (My Ninja Romance) Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 50
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Fake Boyfriend: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 67
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Fake Boyfriend (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 10
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Fake Boyfriend (Français): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Fake Marriage (Esp): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 14
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Fake Marriage Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 46