Help! what hook support a no jailbreak menu

honykey

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Jan 29, 2022
USA
hello, i created a imgui menu supported no jailbreak (deb injwction sideloadly)
i a decrypt dylib any mods to see a hook and view substrate menu
how i add a substrate to no jailbreak menu

i a test added substrate and kitty memory

Objective-C:
#define HOOK(offset, ptr, orig) MSHookFunction((void *)getRealOffset(offset), (void *)ptr, (void **)&orig)
#define HOOK_NO_ORIG(offset, ptr) MSHookFunction((void *)getRealOffset(offset), (void *)ptr, NULL)

uint64_t getRealOffset(uint64_t offset){
    return KittyMemory::getAbsoluteAddress("UnityFramework", ((offset ^ _utils.cryptBases[1]) - _utils.cryptBases[0]));
}
and i open menu i crash the game

with Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework/UnityFramework
and with UnityFramework.framework/UnityFramework

any path has crashing

thanks for feedback :)

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
1. You cannot hook without jailbreak. The crash happens because it is not possible. It is only possible if you hook things related to the system, not to the IPA itself. For example chams which are targeting system apps to change colors. But you cannot do features like damage or similar.

2. " i a decrypt dylib any mods to see a hook and view substrate menu"

Sounds like you decrypt dylibs of other modders. That's leeching and totally forbidden here. It looks like you aiming to reach a rank seeing that you have 1 of 3 games approved. Please note that leechers will never get any rank, only a kick from the website is what they can get.
It doesn't matter if you do it to steal or "just to learn", do not touch the work of other modders. It doesn't matter if from this website or any other website either. Simple.

honykey

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Jan 29, 2022
USA
well, if you don't even have any thoughts on how to do this, then it's too early to get into no jb modding, I can suggest using h5gg, it supports jailbreak and jailed and will be a good start for modding
ahahshagsgashgahg, bro you shit talking

Artemfoxeasypeasy

2/3 Games Approved
May 27, 2019
Россия
ahahshagsgashgahg, bro you shit talking
слушай, раз ты создаешь подобные посты то это означает то что ты вообще не имеешь представления как делать no jb моды, а строчка я создал imgui menu no jb, у меня вызвала улыбку