Open Request What's your Hidden Power? Super Power Anime Game

Darkaxe24

Platinian
May 21, 2021
India
Even the auto clicker techniques and deleting data is not working. I am not able to play further more. Plzzz modders, helps us in some way

Sayak1

Platinian
Aug 6, 2020
India
Genius is a heavily money oriented company.first they remove mods.Then they remove point system to prevent us from collecting even though they are earning enough from videos.Ironically,even the highest amt u need to pay for rubies on their store is insufficient to cover all expenses.If they don't recover point system,I doubt they would make enough profit to continue in future

Vlad Cepes III

Platinian
Dec 4, 2020
Paris
Guys wait a little Genius upgraded the defenses for the newer games and it will take for a while to find a new way to mod the games. Hack my love can be played with unsigned version but I haven't tried it so I am not sure.

STAR AJ

Platinian
Jun 28, 2021
GUYS PLS MOD THIS GAME I AM WAITING SO LONG .ONE GAME LEFT .PLS TRY TO MOD, THAT AUTO CLICK TECHNIQUES HAS GONE ,THEY TOOK IT AWAY .ATLEAST PLS TRY TO MOD .IAM
ASKING BECAUSE THIS SITE HELPED ME A LOT IN RECENT GAMES SUDDEN STOPPING MOD IS MAKING ME AND WHO AND ALL PLAYING THIS GAMES IS SAD .SO PLS TRY TO MOD IT

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
GUYS PLS MOD THIS GAME I AM WAITING SO LONG .ONE GAME LEFT .PLS TRY TO MOD, THAT AUTO CLICK TECHNIQUES HAS GONE ,THEY TOOK IT AWAY .ATLEAST PLS TRY TO MOD .IAM
ASKING BECAUSE THIS SITE HELPED ME A LOT IN RECENT GAMES SUDDEN STOPPING MOD IS MAKING ME AND WHO AND ALL PLAYING THIS GAMES IS SAD .SO PLS TRY TO MOD IT
Sigh, you are so noisy. You can post so many comments, they decide, which Game will be modded or not.

FuryXM

Platinian
May 27, 2020
France
Who knows. If it is like Hack My Love, I don't think I can install it despite the fact I rooted my device and follow the instruction to install it and still receive the NT_DEFAULT_ERROR even if I install from playstore is having me receive the same error. It is possible it might work(to me at least) since when I install it on my rooted phone, it didn't received the error so I'm just saying it could work.
You know that the problem is resolved ? It was just an error of the app and they correct it, now the mod is working.

Sayak1

Platinian
Aug 6, 2020
India
I also found that when I install the new game for the first time,lottery mini game doesn't start from scratch with the huge reward,it simply gives the 2 point reward

Reactions: Shadoe5428

FuryXM

Platinian
May 27, 2020
France
Dear modder.
I respect your work and thank you when you cleanse the game to allow us to play as we see fit while having the Premium choices available.
But please don't do as: Head over Heels.
Because I saw that you closed the Thread directly but did not give an answer. Now if you can clean up the game give us an answer directly: yes we can do it, No we can't do it put your heart at peace.
Because it is not right to stay here and see Threads that fill up with commented but do not receive a response from the other side and the only thing we get is the closure of a Thread at least give us a direct answer and we put our hearts in peace.
I'm not a Modder but i'm gonna reply to your post because i'm the one who created and deleted the thread of Head over Heels.
Firstly, you mayne shouldn't know but Yaskashije, our last Genius modder stopped modding these games because the security grade up. It's actually impossible to mod a Genius game, and modder of others platforms left too like Bruno32 of AG.
And secondary, I've found a way to earn unlimited coins fastly and i posted it on the last thread. Results : this glitch have been removed and know it's not working anymore. I decided to share it and now i'm fuc*ed. So see it's not that simple for instance so be patient and see what come in future. 🙂

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Your Land. WHAT?! v1.2.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] What! My Big Sis is Lewd Streaming from the Office Ver. 1.0 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 7
G OA [Shared] What Could Go Wrong? vEp.2 Part 1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
Seaus Deslin Open Request What the Hen! ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G OA [Shared] What Day Is It? v0.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] What in hell is bad (Erolabs) Ver. 1.6.1 MOD MENU APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 721
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD What in Hell is Bad? Ver. 1.6.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 133
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Detective: Purity & Decay what will you choose [18+] v0.0.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 25
Hondizye OA [Shared] What Could Have Been [18+] v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 100
Arsenal Shared [Tested] What Magic Is This TD v1.1.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] What the Fish? v1.01 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
M4KI OA [Shared] ~ RPG looking for yourself in a different world ~ That's right? My sister is a legendary hero, but I'm an ordinary person ... what? [18+] vFinal MOD A Age Restricted Games 409
G Shared [Tested] Superhero Play 456: What If v1.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] What, The Fox v1.3.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G-Bo ッ READ! What you should know about the iOS App Section iOS APPS 0
G-Bo ッ READ! What you need to know about Shared-iMODs SHARED iOS MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
Axey Outdated What The Hen! Revival Ver. 0.0.1 MOD APK | Free Energy Upgraded | Uncapped Energy Outdated PMT Android MODs 13
G-Bo ッ READ! What you should know about the Android App Section ANDROID APPS 0
G-Bo ッ READ! What you need to know about Shared-MODs SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
Arsenal Shared MOD Yes, Your Grace vProduction_1.0.94_b912 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 6
Shinoo OA [Shared] Can I call you mommy? ~Till I become your baby~ APK Age Restricted Games 10
taha43 AOS APP WhisperAI - Your AI Friends v1.2.30 (VIP) Untested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP LoveChat - Your AI Girlfriend v1.1.1 (Pro) Untested Android Apps 22
G OA [Shared] Your Sissy Life 2.0 v2.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
B PMT FREE MOD Lust Haven:Choose Your Love Ver. 0.0.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Episode - Choose Your Story v25.20 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 30
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Teach Your Monster to Read v5.2 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 2
Radon02 OA [Shared] NejicomiSimulator TMA02 - Turning a Rude, Titanic-Tittied Slut into Your Personal Heifer-Hole [18+] v1.0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 96
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] WhisperAI - Your AI Friends v1.2.22 (VIP) Tested Android Apps 9
daz87 OA [Shared] Your Lucky Charm v1.0 (18+) MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
J Open Request Tales Up: Your Adventures ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G Shared [Tested] Rovercraft:Race Your Space Car v1.41.3.141083 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G OA [Shared] Never Meet Your Heroes v2023-11-13 v2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 71
Radon02 OA [Shared] Molestation Bulletin Board ~Target is your wife~ [18+] v1.00 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 43
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Your Food - No Waste Inventory v2.785 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Qim97 OA [Shared] Rambunctious Rouge Rides your Rod [18+] Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] Your Life Invisible v0.1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
GG78 PS1 Game WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role Android Playstation Emulators 3
Qim97 OA [Shared] Your Place [18+] v0.11 Ch.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
G OA [Shared] Earn Your Freedom 3D v0.08 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
G OA [Shared] Earn Your Freedom v0.21a MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] AnimeChat - Your AI girlfriend v1.1.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 32
Qim97 OA [Shared] Summon! Succubus-san - I'll Take Your Semen Tonight Too (召しませ!サキュバスさん ~今宵もあなたの精液いただきます) [18+] Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 259
TryRoom Shared [Tested] DEAD CITY - Choose Your Story v1.7.13 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 6
C Open Request Merge Arena - Build your deck ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 33
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] LoveChat - Your AI Girlfriend v1.0.8 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 37
S Open Request Love Villa: Choose Your Story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
DeathLantern FREE MOD Love Unlocked: Your Stories Ver. 1.07 Mod Menu Apk | Unlimited Diamond | Unlimited Keys ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 30
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] AnimeChat - Your AI girlfriend v1.0.7 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 24
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Dirty League (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.56 MOD APK | Always your turn | One Hit Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 672