Open Request What's your Hidden Power? Super Power Anime Game

T-Stars

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 15, 2021
T-Stars Headquarters
Well if someone could answer me , I would be grateful

1. What is the exact difference between the older and newer games that they have became so much insane to mod ?

2. Have the games totally slipped out of our hands ?

3. Aren't other sites working on these games or this is the only one ?

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
Well if someone could answer me , I would be grateful

1. What is the exact difference between the older and newer games that they have became so much insane to mod ?

2. Have the games totally slipped out of our hands ?

3. Aren't other sites working on these games or this is the only one ?
I will explain to you as best I can what the current status is. In the past, the games were not as well secured as they are today. Since Adventurous Hearts they put up the Obfuscation, which make it harder for us to understand the Codes behind the program. With this, the devs are trying to avoid reverse engineering. And on top of that, they added SafetyNet, a service from Google. With that, they provide security sensitive applications verification that the integrity of the device is not compromised. In short, if you're trying to use a modded application, it won't work and the app crashes. Ofc they're some ways to bypass SafetyNet like using Magisk but it makes it more complicated.

Well @RedXen made an excellent tool to bypass the first protection of it. You could say it slipped out of ours hands. But it's also because no one really has the time to come up with a solution or because it's just too much effort.

And if you are looking for a mod on other websites, then I can already promise you, that there are none anymore. ARP had a modder before but for him... Let's just say, he don't have the time for it like @Yaskashije or @RedXen. (Don't get it in the wrong way fellas)

It is always available for you to correct me.

Reactions: RobertBlaze97

RedXen

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 8, 2021
Norway
I will explain to you as best I can what the current status is. In the past, the games were not as well secured as they are today. Since Adventurous Hearts they put up the Obfuscation, which make it harder for us to understand the Codes behind the program. With this, the devs are trying to avoid reverse engineering. And on top of that, they added SafetyNet, a service from Google. With that, they provide security sensitive applications verification that the integrity of the device is not compromised. In short, if you're trying to use a modded application, it won't work and the app crashes. Ofc they're some ways to bypass SafetyNet like using Magisk but it makes it more complicated.

Well @RedXen made an excellent tool to bypass the first protection of it. You could say it slipped out of ours hands. But it's also because no one really has the time to come up with a solution or because it's just too much effort.

And if you are looking for a mod on other websites, then I can already promise you, that there are none anymore. ARP had a modder before but for him... Let's just say, he don't have the time for it like @Yaskashije or @RedXen. (Don't get it in the wrong way fellas)

To be honest, I sort of gave up on modding these games after making the tool that I made, but I think I'm going to give it another go soon. I'll report back what I find :)

T-Stars

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 15, 2021
T-Stars Headquarters

Well your answer is giving me the feeling that these games haven't slipped from our hands
We know the safety barriers ( obfuscation and Safety Net ) and we have tools to bypass them ( I know they are complicated and tedious but atleast we know what to do and we have what is required ) , if we use the tools and bypass the barriers , the games could be modded like before I suppose ?
Correct me if I am wrong

FuryXM

Platinian
May 27, 2020
France
Well your answer is giving me the feeling that these games haven't slipped from our hands
We know the safety barriers ( obfuscation and Safety Net ) and we have tools to bypass them ( I know they are complicated and tedious but atleast we know what to do and we have what is required ) , if we use the tools and bypass the barriers , the games could be modded like before I suppose ?
Correct me if I am wrong
Don't hurry the things buddy, ofc if we can pass the security, it would be a great achievement for us. But since now nobody has directly interracted with the game files and maybe Genius also change the configuration of ressources see ? Let's be patient and see if we can firstly pass the security, and then, let's all search in file games how to get what makes us happy ! 🤟

Reactions: T-Stars

T-Stars

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 15, 2021
T-Stars Headquarters
Don't hurry the things buddy, ofc if we can pass the security, it would be a great achievement for us. But since now nobody has directly interracted with the game files and maybe Genius also change the configuration of ressources see ? Let's be patient and see if we can firstly pass the security, and then, let's all search in file games how to get what makes us happy ! 🤟
You got a point right there pal . They could have done that but it's equally likely that they haven't done that yet . Looks like they are quite satisfied with their current security as non of their games have been modded. They have released new games and you know , there is an interesting fact that the versions of new games are exactly same as the versions of the previous games like Soul Warrior , high school fighters etc ( version is 3.0.20 ) I may be wrong but looks like they haven't changed anything ( like game files , security , etc . ) Ofc , if they have already changed the configuration of the files then it means they are changed in new ones too , but if not , then the files of their latest games would be exactly same I think .
And it's possible that simply cracking one game would be enough and after that , we just have to copy-paste that in all games 😀

Raven-Hawks

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 4, 2021
Diamant illimité comme toujours s'il vous plaît. J'espère que le mod arrivera bientôt et sera fonctionnel.

Teriiii

Rookie
Jan 10, 2022
Malaysia
You got a point right there pal . They could have done that but it's equally likely that they haven't done that yet . Looks like they are quite satisfied with their current security as non of their games have been modded. They have released new games and you know , there is an interesting fact that the versions of new games are exactly same as the versions of the previous games like Soul Warrior , high school fighters etc ( version is 3.0.20 ) I may be wrong but looks like they haven't changed anything ( like game files , security , etc . ) Ofc , if they have already changed the configuration of the files then it means they are changed in new ones too , but if not , then the files of their latest games would be exactly same I think .
And it's possible that simply cracking one game would be enough and after that , we just have to copy-paste that in all games 😀
Bro although it seems nothing difference in their GUI, their coding have change. After i use the tools provided by RedXen, it is easy for you to say "copy and paste" but you never even bother to try it yourself. Yeah since past months i still trying to deobfurscate this shit and the number of files i swear will make you realize the hard work modder have been through. So before saying anything just experience it yourself before blabbering nonsense.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Your Land. WHAT?! v1.2.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] What! My Big Sis is Lewd Streaming from the Office Ver. 1.0 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 7
G OA [Shared] What Could Go Wrong? vEp.2 Part 1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
Seaus Deslin Open Request What the Hen! ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G OA [Shared] What Day Is It? v0.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] What in hell is bad (Erolabs) Ver. 1.6.2 MOD MENU APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 743
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD What in Hell is Bad? Ver. 1.6.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 135
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Detective: Purity & Decay what will you choose [18+] v0.0.5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 27
Hondizye OA [Shared] What Could Have Been [18+] v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 101
Arsenal Shared [Tested] What Magic Is This TD v1.1.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] What the Fish? v1.01 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
M4KI OA [Shared] ~ RPG looking for yourself in a different world ~ That's right? My sister is a legendary hero, but I'm an ordinary person ... what? [18+] vFinal MOD A Age Restricted Games 410
G Shared [Tested] Superhero Play 456: What If v1.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] What, The Fox v1.3.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G-Bo ッ READ! What you should know about the iOS App Section iOS APPS 0
G-Bo ッ READ! What you need to know about Shared-iMODs SHARED iOS MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
Axey Outdated What The Hen! Revival Ver. 0.0.1 MOD APK | Free Energy Upgraded | Uncapped Energy Outdated PMT Android MODs 13
G-Bo ッ READ! What you should know about the Android App Section ANDROID APPS 0
G-Bo ッ READ! What you need to know about Shared-MODs SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
Radon02 Shared MOD Episode - Choose Your Story v25.30 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 9
G OA [Shared] I invite you! Succubus-san ~I’ll take your semen tonight too♪Close squeezing of a hungry mele~ vFinal MOD AK Age Restricted Games 6
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Yes, Your Grace vProduction_1.0.94_b912 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
Shinoo OA [Shared] Can I call you mommy? ~Till I become your baby~ APK Age Restricted Games 25
taha43 AOS APP WhisperAI - Your AI Friends v1.2.30 (VIP) Untested Android Apps 8
taha43 AOS APP LoveChat - Your AI Girlfriend v1.1.1 (Pro) Untested Android Apps 30
G OA [Shared] Your Sissy Life 2.0 v2.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 21
B PMT FREE MOD Lust Haven:Choose Your Love Ver. 0.0.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Teach Your Monster to Read v5.2 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 3
Radon02 OA [Shared] NejicomiSimulator TMA02 - Turning a Rude, Titanic-Tittied Slut into Your Personal Heifer-Hole [18+] v1.0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 110
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] WhisperAI - Your AI Friends v1.2.22 (VIP) Tested Android Apps 10
daz87 OA [Shared] Your Lucky Charm v1.0 (18+) MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
J Open Request Tales Up: Your Adventures ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G Shared [Tested] Rovercraft:Race Your Space Car v1.41.3.141083 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G OA [Shared] Never Meet Your Heroes v2023-11-13 v2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 74
Radon02 OA [Shared] Molestation Bulletin Board ~Target is your wife~ [18+] v1.00 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 52
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Your Food - No Waste Inventory v2.785 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
G OA [Shared] Your Life Invisible v0.1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
GG78 PS1 Game WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role Android Playstation Emulators 3
Qim97 OA [Shared] Your Place [18+] v0.11 Ch.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
G OA [Shared] Earn Your Freedom 3D v0.08 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
G OA [Shared] Earn Your Freedom v0.21a MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] AnimeChat - Your AI girlfriend v1.1.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 33
Qim97 OA [Shared] Summon! Succubus-san - I'll Take Your Semen Tonight Too (召しませ!サキュバスさん ~今宵もあなたの精液いただきます) [18+] Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 265
TryRoom Shared [Tested] DEAD CITY - Choose Your Story v1.7.13 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 7
C Open Request Merge Arena - Build your deck ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 33
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] LoveChat - Your AI Girlfriend v1.0.8 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 37
S Open Request Love Villa: Choose Your Story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
DeathLantern FREE MOD Love Unlocked: Your Stories Ver. 1.07 Mod Menu Apk | Unlimited Diamond | Unlimited Keys ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 31
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] AnimeChat - Your AI girlfriend v1.0.7 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 27
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Dirty League (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.57 MOD APK | Always your turn | One Hit Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 680