Google Play Store Link:

APK Link:

Cheat Requested:
  • Free Premium Choices

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> I don't know how to mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Well , these games are now done forever . Modding the game is a 100% time waste , there is no point in it . They are updating the previous mods , making then unplayable and lets say we mod their latest games , they will again release some bullshit .

I'm curious about this game (story). I understand the point of view of some people here (genius studio games, they are greedy).
And I don't condone such behavior, but you know, there are different people to work on this. And, I thank those who makes possible to play for free.
Thanks a lot. I think if this game will be available here, I'll play to it. But, in the same time, I feel a little exhausted of this system and a little bit of these stories. I want to live my life (IRL). Much love to U
:face43:

Look guys, it must be understood that if already It is not possible because of the security issue, it is better to resign yourself because the guys who make the MODs have more important things to do and if they cannot with that it is better to respect what they decide 😊💕
we must still thank them for the MODS they gave us and look for more feasible options to get points and see if together we can at least ask the developers themselves to implement a fairer points system