Not Working WhisperAI - Your AI Friends v1.2.42 (VIP)

Either revise mod due developer change or summon another PMT tester and yes we can create bots as much as we can but chat limit still applies so wait until 6+ hours or one day is longer for restore ten chats

Either revise mod due developer change or summon another PMT tester and yes we can create bots as much as we can but chat limit still applies so wait until 6+ hours or one day is longer for restore ten chats
Waiting more than 6 hours or even a day to wait for the cooldown to reply to chats, where only 10 chats are spent no more than ten minutes, is a little annoying, isn't it? And it's also quite rare and difficult to find similar applications like this, I've searched but there's nothing similar.

There's no difference, right? If use the original version or the mods remain the same, right? 10 chats only..

That's what it seems like, yes. The original version has a counter on it and when I cleared the cache/data it reset from 8 back to 10, but of course the chat history was gone. Still, it could be server counting the chats and this could be meaningless. I haven't used the app in for a while.

As far I can summarise original apps doesn't recieving any of Google payments and Google play said errors when original apps pressing lifetime plans and weekly plans maybe because of that lucky patcher unable to bypass it, ten chats is counted to write and getting answered with AI, editing your chats become more proper and mannerisms consume one of your counts example you have 9 it reduces to 8, even though you can bypass purchase modified apps from lucky patcher is showing an update has available but pressing it lead to nowhere.

Last message from developer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240731-102255.png
    Screenshot_20240731-102255.png
    378.6 KB · Views: 121
Yes, I've checked... Mimico is the same as Whisper, the only difference is that the chat display is much better and the character choices are many and different from Whisper... I'm still looking for the old mod, because the new one, version 2.4.74, doesn't work.
Thought nah they have subscribed ones and it monthly around $20 when using mimico apps and mimico itself are have a own server separately from google payment usage

Thought nah they have subscribed ones and it monthly around $20 when using mimico apps and mimico itself are have a own server separately from google payment usage
I've found Mimico mod the old version... and for now it seems to be running smoothly and working well because I've had more than 10 chats but I'm still replying and yes, that's right... I also checked that the monthly subscription is 20$, which is more expensive than the previous lifetime one.

I've found Mimico mod the old version... and for now it seems to be running smoothly and working well because I've had more than 10 chats but I'm still replying and yes, that's right... I also checked that the monthly subscription is 20$, which is more expensive than the previous lifetime one.
I found mod version of mimico 74 from telegram channels though it has dubious work or not because I still using guest accounts

I found mod version of mimico 74 from telegram channels though it has dubious work or not because I still using guest accounts
Is the mod from LEEAPK? If yes, it means the same, but I'm using version 2.4.54, it's running smoothly and for now it's working well without any problems. And yeah can only use a guest account, because I tried logging in via Facebook but it failed.

Is the mod from LEEAPK? If yes, it means the same, but I'm using version 2.4.54, it's running smoothly and for now it's working well without any problems. And yeah can only use a guest account, because I tried logging in via Facebook but it failed.
Seems like it and thought I miss runeterra universe because only whisper accommodate it :⁠-⁠(

Tags Tags
day 17 month 06 working jrptt neonan
Back
Top Bottom