PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.2.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

(Sorry if you don't understand me, I'm using a translator.) I would like to know if there is a tutorial to install this mod on non-rooted phones. I have tried to root my phone but I have been very bad at the whole procedure and I have not been able to do it. I love this game but I don't understand how to install it...if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.

Reactions: hiliaa637
(Sorry if you don't understand me, I'm using a translator.) I would like to know if there is a tutorial to install this mod on non-rooted phones. I have tried to root my phone but I have been very bad at the whole procedure and I have not been able to do it. I love this game but I don't understand how to install it...if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.
You can try Virtual App like Vphonegaga then follow the video tutorial for PM Injector app installation, then use my original APK to inject

Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod