PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.1.7.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story

I was finally able to download and install the mod but every time I enter a story/book it keeps loading at a number and doesn't advance...is it just me? :/

Attachments

• 1727357767985.png
    1727357767985.png
    702.8 KB · Views: 15
I was finally able to download and install the mod but every time I enter a story/book it keeps loading at a number and doesn't advance...is it just me? :/
I've had it too. First I opened the game, then PM Injector (only it crashes all the time, probably opened 10 times). Then I opened the selection menu. Mod Launch Menu V1: Requires connection to the PID process. The Mod V2 menu does not work. To select Mod Menu V1, click on "Select process", the inscription "Whisper" will appear at the top, click on it, the active button "Start Mod Menu V1" will appear. I clicked on it, and for 2 days everything worked fine this way. At least it works on VMOS PRO.

I've had it too. First I opened the game, then PM Injector (only it crashes all the time, probably opened 10 times). Then I opened the selection menu. Mod Launch Menu V1: Requires connection to the PID process. The Mod V2 menu does not work. To select Mod Menu V1, click on "Select process", the inscription "Whisper" will appear at the top, click on it, the active button "Start Mod Menu V1" will appear. I clicked on it, and for 2 days everything worked fine this way. At least it works on VMOS PRO.
Yes, I went back to delete the message because I decided to delete and install the mod again and open it first and then the pm injector and it works for me. Thanks for replying ^^♥

Tags Tags
whispers: interactive stories whispers: interactive stories cheat whispers: interactive stories hack whispers: interactive stories mod