Help! WHy my lgl mod always crash when i open moded game?

Not-Dead

Platinian
Original poster
Dec 9, 2020
Earth
This is My Main.cpp code
This is My Toast.h code
This is My Menu.h code
This is My AndroidManifest.xml code
This is My ChiliMultidexSupportActivity.smali code

Here, ChiliMultidexSupportActivity is my main activity.

I don't know what i did wrong but offset is right i double check it.

Please Help

Problem: App crash after 2 to 3 sec of starting but mod menu is loding and showing on screen and after that period my app crash and close down.

NullCoder

Inactive Approved Modder
Jun 8, 2020
None
Try to download the new modMenu template, there were problems with the old ones, the game crashed the same, caused a crash, the new template works well.

Reactions: Kate Andre

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
Do you use Android Device to run Mod Menu?

What android version do you have on that device?

Reactions: Kate Andre

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Just for this once:
LGL's hooks are still there and 2 of them are "broken" since they are just examples. I'm pretty sure this is the source of your issues (or at least part of them).
Haven't checked anything else since it's already pointless.

If you still have issues afterwards, record a log and ask for help providing it, so source of errors may be pinpointed.

I have a word for you:
If those hooks are the source of your issues, learn c++ programming. You will go nowhere without learning it, and you will find that if you want to improve as a modder, you will need it.
And as DVA said, don't share your offsets/code unless you don't mind them being taken by randoms.

CRaZYAuf

Platinian
Aug 28, 2020
Russia
Just for this once:
LGL's hooks are still there and 2 of them are "broken" since they are just examples. I'm pretty sure this is the source of your issues (or at least part of them).
Haven't checked anything else since it's already pointless.

If you still have issues afterwards, record a log and ask for help providing it, so source of errors may be pinpointed.

I have a word for you:
If those hooks are the source of your issues, learn c++ programming. You will go nowhere without learning it, and you will find that if you want to improve as a modder, you will need it.
And as DVA said, don't share your offsets/code unless you don't mind them being taken by randoms.
I agree need to put things in order in the code.
You need to love order in your code)