Help! wild rift cant dump

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

Ilayyos

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 6, 2019
Israel
I tried dumping libil2cpp with game guardian, i tried everything
CSS:
Initializing metadata...
Metadata Version: 24.1
Initializing il2cpp file...
Detected this may be a dump file.
Input il2cpp dump address or input 0 to force continue:
9c7c0000
Il2Cpp Version: 24.1
Searching...
CodeRegistration : 0
MetadataRegistration : 0
CodeRegistration : a29d1df8
MetadataRegistration : a29d1e30
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at Il2CppDumper.Elf.MapVATR(UInt64 addr) in C:\projects\il2cppdumper\Il2CppDumper\ExecutableFormats\Elf.cs:line 82
   at Il2CppDumper.Il2Cpp.Init(UInt64 codeRegistration, UInt64 metadataRegistration) in C:\projects\il2cppdumper\Il2CppDumper\Il2Cpp\Il2Cpp.cs:line 124
   at Il2CppDumper.Elf.Search() in C:\projects\il2cppdumper\Il2CppDumper\ExecutableFormats\Elf.cs:line 136
   at Il2CppDumper.Program.Init(String il2cppPath, String metadataPath, Metadata& metadata, Il2Cpp& il2Cpp) in C:\projects\il2cppdumper\Il2CppDumper\Program.cs:line 203
ERROR: An error occurred while processing.
thats the error i get when i try to dump .bin file with il2cppdumper
can someone tell me whats the problem please?

Bulletmodz

Platinian
Jan 8, 2019
U.S.A
I don't know about GG dumping. If that dump tool you using try another version. select libil2cpp.so then meta second

Ilayyos

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 6, 2019
Israel
I tried other versions, even gui, i always get this error
HTTP:
Sequence contains no matching element

• Wow
Reactions: Kate Andre

Ilayyos

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 6, 2019
Israel
I know its protected, there's a way to bypass it because people already made mods for it so im curious

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
I know its protected, there's a way to bypass it because people already made mods for it so im curious
You will have to figure that you yourself man.

Ilayyos

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 6, 2019
Israel
Well, it happens that, when there's a public talk about security bypass, then it gets patched and even becomes stronger. I wonder how would this happen :o
agree, thx anyways

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seanak19