Willing to pay for a custom mod.

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

xadf

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Nov 27, 2020
Germany
Well, everyone's been asking about him everywhere, so I'm 100% sure he will never notice this thread 😂 I just gave up and threw like 15£ in the game.
But bro thanks for the game, i will waste my hole time and try to mod it :D

Reactions: nobitaszn

TwoSea

Platinian
Apr 19, 2020
Ukraine
I can pay for mod of Underworld football manager 2. 'Cause my request side here for a long time ago, but no one want try mod this game

Markex101

Platinian
Aug 23, 2020
Inside The Binary
No, unfortunately no modder of any skill level can fulfill your desires. Instead, a modder of extreme patience. I had a look in dnSpy and the code is pretty bland; turns out all the in-game variables like money, spins etc are NOT server sided, and instead are client-sided, stored in HexC format, meaning the game has extended engine properties (or encryption). So essentially, the values are written in a special language that only that game engine can read, and is only known by the devs. It would take months to crack the hex | whether its worth it or not; is up to you.

• Wow
Reactions: nobitaszn

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tripwhite