Outdated 我的勇者 (My Heroes) Ver. 21.68.0 Mod Menu [Dumb Enemy | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier]

Thanks to all the staff of the forum! It has been more than two years since I came to the forum, and I have witnessed the growth of the forum bit by bit. What makes people proud of the forum is that the forum is always kind enough to upload unsigned versions of some popular games. Many of my friends are using Android 11. Even though the phone has been rooted and the signature has been verified, many games are only valid when the Google original is overwritten with the signature version for the first time. It doesn't work when I log in to Google again. So the unsigned version uploaded on the forum is very helpful to friends who encounter these troubles, including myself! Thank you for your kindness! Thank you for your thoughtful consideration

Screenshot_2022-02-26-01-44-01-860_com.google.android.packageinstaller.jpg

why cant install that ,it sad error

Tags Tags
my heroes my heroes cheat my heroes hack my heroes traditional chinese my heroesmod 我的勇者 我的勇者 (my heroes) 我的勇者 (my heroes) cheat 我的勇者 (my heroes) hack 我的勇者 (my heroes) mod 我的勇者 cheat 我的勇者 hack 我的勇者 mod