FREE MOD [ROOT] 物华弥新 Ver.1.0.1 (bilibili) LSPosed Module | Damage and Defense Multiplier

我用夜神也成功了,但夜神没有雷电玩起来流畅。。我用夜神通关材料本后用雷电玩了,反正游戏难度很低,我扫荡了材料本练度上来后不开mod也随便玩了。

请问你用的是magisk还是kitsune?什么版本的?

一个东西,新版本改了名字而已,一般都是用26.4,往下就叫magisk

我用夜神也是不知道怎么设置system partition writable,安装后模拟器重启仍然是未安装的状态,如果是点app内的reboot再安装就会提示system partition不可写

我用夜神也是不知道怎么设置system partition writable,安装后模拟器重启仍然是未安装的状态,如果是点app内的reboot再安装就会提示system partition不可写
多试几次,不行换版本,夜神好像不用开

qxlarge-dsc-5CB9433BCA5D0501C71BF8F5232161AD.jpg
屏幕截图 2024-04-27 173321.png

I am using mumu12 and it works fine here. I followed the tutorial for everything, but I also downloaded the software version of Lsposed because mumu12 couldn't display Lsposed. Also, I recommend setting up the mod before starting a fight, otherwise it may not work.

“台州市,职位:4552531,成员:3234587” said:
换夜神模拟器,100%成功,已在三台不同电脑上试过,还有朋友的mumu选安卓9也成功了
[/引用]
请问你们第二次启动模拟器游玩打开游戏会不会闪退,我第一次安装都是成功的,但是当我第二天游玩的时候就开始闪退了

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragueon