Outdated WWE Champions 2020 Ver. 0.504 MOD MENU APK | 1 HIT | NO COST | NO ADS

@JokerArt Sir will u add antiban for this update if possible. If u add antiban in next update then also it is ok.
Bro there is nothing can hold the banned... But all I can say.... Just don't play on feud and don't play on vs mod too much.. And if you get top 100 on any event however so be sure you will be on the monitor.... Scoply always checking out all on top 100.
They want to be sure you deserve the reward or not...... That's all bro.... And take care of yourself bro

[QUOTE = "Robstabank, publicación: 1204509, miembro: 873426"]
Señor, mi cuenta fue prohibida ayer ... ¿Con el MOD podré volver a jugar este juego? (¡Por favor di que sí! ???)
[/CITAR]
Lamentablemente no, ya me pasó y perdí un progreso muy importante.
A intentarlo de nuevo.

My account got banned yesterday.. i don't know how...i didn't play like vs mode and feud also..but got banned yesterday something is strange with new servers or something else..but I'll have to start by beginning now..

Guys I told you before the reason why you took banned.. I said that from long time ago by the way... And I explained everything.. So let's tell you again.. Number one is. Don't play too much on vs mod.
Number two is. Don't play never ever on the feud..
Number 3... If you was have vip so atomactually you should to change the Gmail you was using before for vip.. Because scoply putting the Gmail account on black list... I mean if you bought vip again from the same Gmail. So atomactually you will have banned again..... What ever you are using. Gmail or Amazon. Both should to change. Don't use the same again on buying.
Believe me. I took a lot of banned before and of course I had learned as well.....

Tags Tags
wwe champions 2019 wwe champions 2019 cheat wwe champions 2019 hack wwe champions 2019 mod