1622542325827.png

Game Name: WWE champions

Google Play Store Link: WWE Champions 2021 - Apps on Google Play

APK Link: WWE Champions 2021 for Android - APK Download

Cheat Requested: no skill cost, max damage or higher damage

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> not rooted

Upvote 0
@JokerArt please make mod with one hit menu only no cost is not going to work but i found that one hit will work using platinmods.com mod i have to fill the move then one hit damage is working so please make that one hit mod with mod menu
Can confirm that. No cost just hides how much MP you have, on top of it, it crashes the game too. One hit works wonders,

I said that before..... Make mod one without high damage.... For example you have rock 2s vs anyone 4s........ Then all I have to do just pressing on move several times until to make the opponent very weak... Then use the finsh........... I think this mod will work........ That's mean JokerArt will unlock the move only.... That's all... No working on the damages numbers

@JokerArt please make mod with one hit menu only no cost is not going to work but i found that one hit will work using platinmods.com mod i have to fill the move then one hit damage is working so please make that one hit mod with mod menu
I have a question plz... So how you know that the move is full????...... It's hidden... So how you know????

I said that before..... Make mod one without high damage.... For example you have rock 2s vs anyone 4s........ Then all I have to do just pressing on move several times until to make the opponent very weak... Then use the finsh........... I think this mod will work........ That's mean JokerArt will unlock the move only.... That's all... No working on the damages numbers
you never see any of the other commands no cost move does not work if you use the no-cost move you will get the wifi error then you have to close and open the game you lost your guy health scopely will not monitor high damage in tours if you use nocost and high damage in showdown and feud other will find you are using mod apk then they report your account then your account will get banned

you never see any of the other commands no cost move does not work if you use the no-cost move you will get the wifi error then you have to close and open the game you lost your guy health scopely will not monitor high damage in tours if you use nocost and high damage in showdown and feud other will find you are using mod apk then they report your account then your account will get banned
First I am not talking for making mod using move with high damage.... I am talking for make the mod.. Using move without high damage... (no one hit).......... If you remember the first mod putted was that one I talked about................ And now just to telling you what is getting banned for you is..... Don't play in any live events (showdown or feud).... But the tour's is very very very safe.....

I opened the app files by the way.... And I founded all files changed completely
There is was file with name ability jeson.. This file was our secret to change it..... But i think they deleted that file or changed the name of....... That's why all modding teams... Can't find the file where it's........

i ask joker to make only one hit there will be no no-cost mod
OK have a question plz bro..
So you said before.. Once you fill out the move.. Then it's work...... So the question is.. When you use that move... It's give high damage???.... Or same as the power of the players?????........ Because if that work so I have a good idea......... We add trainers mp... You know..... I am waiting your answer bro plz...... The question is when you use the move you filled out....do give higher damage??? Or not?

OK have a question plz bro..
So you said before.. Once you fill out the move.. Then it's work...... So the question is.. When you use that move... It's give high damage???.... Or same as the power of the players?????........ Because if that work so I have a good idea......... We add trainers mp... You know..... I am waiting your answer bro plz...... The question is when you use the move you filled out....do give higher damage??? Or not?
I have the platinmods.com version by the way... But i am not using yet.. It's depend on your answer

So if the move after filing out gives higher demand than that will be fine some..... We can add trainers mp. And we eating the required gems.. Let's say for example twice to be sure the move done . Then all will be good.. Just use the move and finsh move then we Done............ What you think???

@JokerArt we are dead I swear.. Hahaha.. Shit that lmeo 😄😄😄... Plz plz I am picking you lol 😄😄😄😄😄...... The problem is that we are admitted that we had Addiction to this shit game..... We can't stop and we can't play.... We are in air lol........... We are losing a tons of rewards even if we are trying hard........ Plz plz plz I am picking you lmeo 😄😄😄😂😄😄😄😄

Or.. I have a good idea.. Just put your mod with the menu like @pravin199406 said before... I think we can control on the game by closing and opening the menu... I think so....

Daaaaaaam.. I swear it's first time ever I have a very very very A state of depression...shit that lol 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄....... I am strange that just the game doing this for us??????....... Wth 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂..... I can't stop laughing now I swear..... This just a game.... But i can't stop it.. Unfortunately I can't stop shit it lmeo 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄.. I love this game sooooo much daaaam