This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

GIVEAWAY X-Mas / New Year VIP Giveaway | 20 Free VIP To Win! |

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyrelles

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jul 14, 2019
Brazil
Feliz Natal e Ano Novo a toda equipe Platinmods. Obrigado por nos fornecer mods incríveis e a maioria deles gratuitos. Ganhei meu primeiro VIP este ano e fiquei muito satisfeito com os mods e qualidades VIP. Espero que 2023 seja um ano próspero para você e que continue a nos fornecer muitos mods maravilhosos!

hunter9x1

Platinian
Jun 10, 2021
vietnam
Merry Christmas and happy new year for all member and modder, hope next year massive game will be modded. Very exciting to wait

Toppokemongun

Rookie
Aug 26, 2017
GB
聖誕節應該是積蓄罰款、花香和美酒的芬芳、愉快的談話、美好的回憶和忠誠的時刻。但如果缺少其他一切 - 愛會做

Nerethis

Platinian
Dec 14, 2017
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL PLATINIANS!!! Hope to go forth Platinmods :) TGC ALL & WISH YOU ALL A GREAT NEW YEAR AHEAD

JTMCC

Platinian
Jul 28, 2021
USA
Happy Holidays and New Years Platinians. I Hope everyone, Staff included, Have a Safe, Warm, Happy Christmas and New Year. This has been my place for a couple years now, and hope only the best in the future.

-Jacob

-B2st-

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 15, 2017
gakuen
Merry christmast platimods ! Wish u have a happy christmast ! always the best mod platform out there !

Typherion07

Platinian On Fire
Feb 12, 2020
Outer Space
My new year resolution is that I hope and pray to be a better person in spirit, body and mind. As for next year i would like to see some more compassion and kindness in humanity. Have a warm and safe holiday everyone, my best wishes to all. Good luck to Platinmods may they have a great and prosperous next year!

BBBBBBBB12

Rookie
Jun 16, 2021
America
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all I hope you have a wonderful year.
My experience for using mods is all good and don't have complain so far as I enjoy this for free except for vip section lol.
I hope next year there will more and more modded app for us to enjoy.
Thanks for all the hardwork and once again merry christmas to all of you.

Platinian On Fire
Aug 30, 2022
newyork
I am a foreign friend. I accidentally found this treasure website. I hope you can do better. Merry Christmas

rikuo4

Platinian
Aug 2, 2019
Medan
Happy New Year And Merry Christmas For All The Platinmod Staff And Members I Hope This Site Will Available Forever... I Hope U guys Can Make Mods For 7ds Grancross Without 3rd App use like vmos etc...

DarkTyrant

Platinian
Apr 2, 2017
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year guys, I hope the next year treats us all better especially for me since this year totally s**ked for me

Rookie
May 10, 2020
Bc
Merry Xmas, thanks for the mod games and wish u guys the best in the 2023. ٩۹(๑•̀ω•́ ๑)۶

GeorgeFin

*Retired*
Dec 22, 2022
US
Happy new year,
I have a deep appreciation for all your hard working here guys, I knew the website recently but for about 2 years I was using your apps and enjoying them but was downloading from other websites like "Mody olo" and "Apkmody" and many others but those was nearly my trust and especially when I see the name of any developer here like "Yaskashije"_My best btw_ and when I recently discovered that you already have a website I was shocked how I was dumb for sure they must have a website.
I am really not interested in the #Giveaway, I just wanted to express about my deep thanks, respect and appreciation for you guys.
I nearly download 5 to 10 mods daily and play which I love so I nearly downloaded most of your mods and you have a big part in my life _I am a dermatologist not wasting all my day time don't worry ^^_
Thanks alot for my favourite developer "Yaskashije" and also for the most great ones "DESLOKAT, AndnixSH, GNaFF, JokerArt, Yeowang, Yunana24, Axey, xyzhunter, TheArmKing" and special thanks for the administrator "G-Bo ッ" and also for everyone who do mods, test them or anyone who giving some of his time in this community, deep thanks from a big fan.

Mizuno

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 25, 2018
Peru
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I hope that next year they will reach 4 million and continue to make mods of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.