Support & More
Original poster
Staff member
Support
VIP
Social Media
May 6, 2022
City of Devouring of Time
GIVE AWAY RESULT IS BEING PUBLISHED, CONGRATZ TO THE WINNERS!

Video Proof of draw:

Winner list:
@Imperceptus
@Ewaldo
@Sange123
@NNeme
@gạmisd
@Aye
@Buitienhung
@Ashura_sak
@romereah25
@Bader1
@s9621457
@Thanh2k3
@HopeNara
@1949
@dendiprasetyo
@ilyaza19
@JTMCC
@Mtiosaputra
@ladyzmanx01
@Multiverse

2023.png

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas Platinians!
Just like every year, we've prepared something a little extra to further sweeten everyone's days during this festive season.

This has been an incredible year. We thank each and every one of you who chose us as their trusted place for mods, there is even a small group of special people who choose to spend their precious time contributing to the site in any way possible and we cannot be any more thankful.

To celebrate this special occasion, we've prepared a 200$/200€ (20 VIP) Giveaway for you awesome people. But first, we'd like to share with you the Top 10 best PMT mods released in 2022!

1671844111122.png

The mod which won first place will be revealed on December 31st at 23:59 UTC.

To participate in the giveaway, all you have to do is to write us some words of appreciation or resolution for the next year and post them in this thread. It can be anything from wishing us and the community a happy new year and merry Christmas, telling us how was your year with Platinmods, what did you like, what you hate, what you want to see in 2023, and what you are thankful for in around 2 - 3 lines.

1671851044143.png

Only accounts registered before the 24th of December 2022 can participate in the giveaway.

The duration of the contest is as follows:-

Contest start: December 24th
Contest deadline: December 31st 23:59 UTC

Winners will be announced up until the 3rd of January 2023.

Good luck!

959639204269293568.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Definitely a name

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 8, 2021
Yes
Happy new year :pepe016::pepe016:
I hope in the next year Platimods reached 4 Million registered members so i can enter 4 Mil giveaway :face33:
Also, i hope some modded game supported arm64, because when i download certain mods there's only supported for armv7 :pepe009::pepe009:

Reactions: Yunana24

CXSquad

Platinian
Jul 10, 2020
Malaysia
Happy New Year🎉🎇
Maybe I haven't been here long, But I think this site is the best in providing mods for free without annoying ads. My hope is for the Platinmods Team to keep on going and also with the increasing number of members who join, it can provide more benefits for others.

GOOD JOB PLATINMODS WE ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU!!!

Reactions: Jdkdi
Dec 20, 2020
Usa
Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

The truth is that it does not occur to tell them to improve, since I felt very comfortable in this community in the time that I have been

It is that they have the largest number of mods and constant updates in addition to the suggestions in the comments that help us a lot.

Thank you.:pepe023::pepe023:

iceflurry

Platinian
Jul 21, 2021
Philippines
Merry Christmas and happy new year to y'all platimods staff and member, As always I'm really grateful for all the effort you give to us to make us happy. I hope for more success with platimods community and wish all of you a good health and a fun and joyful Christmas and new year.:face43:

cattogetto

Just Crazy
Jun 25, 2022
IDN
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:pepe017:

I hope there's no discontinued mod again (though, i know there's the chance the mod discontinued because the security:pepe021:)

And thank your for the mod! it's really helpful for us who don't want to spend a money on game

Last edited:

-Silent- DreadBeast

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jul 23, 2020
Cocytus
Best wishes and a happy New Year to every single member of the platinmods community.

May all that is beautiful, meaningful and brings you joy be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year!

Also a huge thanks for all the staff members and the support team. You guys doing a great job :pepe023:

Reactions: Jdkdi and phonequa

Alizoghi

Platinian
Aug 23, 2019
Iran
Best wishes to everyone who likes and engages in our community. Hope you enjoy these days.

Also, good luck to anyone taking part in this giveaway :pepe013:

xymbol

Platinian
Jun 17, 2020
jakarta
Merry Christmas and happy new year for all member and modder, hope next year massive game will be modded. Very exciting to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.