Status
Not open for further replies.

okanemoti

Platinian
Dec 12, 2022
Usa
I am Japanese
There was a soccer world cup this year
There was a hard time called testing, but I feel like I was able to overcome it thanks to the members who made the PLATINMODS MOD apk.
I'm really thankful to you
This sentence is done with the translation extension function, so you may think it's strange, but I'm sorry for that
Sorry for the long sentence.

Upinedogawa

Rookie
May 14, 2019
Indonesia
Merry christmas and happy new year.

Hopefully this platinmods forum will become bigger next year, all modders and members stay healthy and always happy until for next few years

Darzex

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 28, 2018
Asahan
Merry Christmas all the Platinmods team and happy new year 2023. I hope that the Platinmods team will always be healthy and have a long life. Thank you for your work and looking forward to more next year for the platinmods:gif21::gif21:

night99

Platinian
Mar 24, 2017
selamat tahun baru dan natal, semoga kedepannya platinmods lebih baik lagi dan vip modnya lebih banyak dan lengkap

Danielmat

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 6, 2022
Jxjfjfjf
Merry christmas and happy new year for the platinmods community. :pepe016: :pepe016:
:pepe016:

I hope next year will be a massive year for platinmod.

Also thanks for the staff and modders the mods help me to farm for item that will take me hours to do.:pepe023::pepe023::pepe023:

ZackCYD

Platinian
May 26, 2020
malaysia
Merry Christmas to everybody, i want to say is THANK YOU Platin mod for giving us the best services, and thank all the staffs and Modders for hard work, wish all the best for you guys ❤❤🎄🎄🎄

Reborndruid

Platinian
Jun 1, 2020
UK
Not been a great year but I'll start 2023 with huge changes which I'm looking forward to. Merry Christmas and thanks PM team.

IsanaYashiro

Just Crazy
Sep 21, 2019
Canada
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Staff has been very helpful and hardworking with consistent updates and new modded games, thank you. Would love to see more popular games in VIP sections,!!,.

wchchkf1408

Rookie
Sep 1, 2022
Lima, Perú
Feliz navidad a todos compañeros, se que en varios de nuestros hogares estamos pasando por la crisis post covid.. pero nada mejor como la alegria de Navidad, para mejorar los ánimos.
Gracias por todo el apoyo a los modders de Platinmods..

koukei07

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 8, 2021
Japan
Merry Christmas and happy new year for all members & all staff platinmods
May all that is beautiful, meaningful and brings you joy be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year!
Also a huge thanks for all the staff members and the support team.
hopefully more variety of FREE mod apps/games in the future.:pepe017::pepe018::pepe007::pepe017:

CalLmo01

Rookie
Aug 8, 2022
Indonesia
Best wishes for you all platinian, for my hope in the next year, i wish i get a big luck in the future,

Thanks for staff and member.
You make a good mods and i really appreciate thats .

Status
Not open for further replies.