Not Working Xiaomi Unlock 1.0 (Perf.Mode etc)

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
app-icon.png

37187.jpg

Features:

Unlock Hidden Settings on Xiaomi devices

* Enable Performance Mode
* Enable AI Video/Image improvement
* Check your "Real" battery health
& many more

Does NOT require Root :pepe016:

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited:

Deerp1976

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 26, 2020
United Kingdom
Hey thanks for this app @GG78

Just one thing though. I originally downloaded this app from the app developers GitHub page which includes additional options such as a Russian version. Did you mod this out yourself? Also the icon name is different to the one I've seen too. I'm just genuinely curious as to how you got this.

Many thanks.

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Hey thanks for this app @GG78

Just one thing though. I originally downloaded this app from the app developers GitHub page which includes additional options such as a Russian version. Did you mod this out yourself? Also the icon name is different to the one I've seen too. I'm just genuinely curious as to how you got this.

Many thanks.
Yes it's a Mod of the Opensource project, i'll removed the "clearly" non working and that "one" absolutly nonsense feature. But there was no language files other then English. :pepe008:

Deerp1976

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 26, 2020
United Kingdom
Yes it's a Mod of the Opensource project, i'll removed the "clearly" non working and that "one" absolutly nonsense feature. But there was no language files other then English. :pepe008:
Thanks for clarifying the matter! Yeah the original on GitHub is weird. A pop up appears whenever you open the app directing you to app developers telegram channel. Nothing is actually in the channel at all. If you go in the description of the channel it says he doesn't like private messages and if he wanted to send them he will send them first. No I cannot understand this either! There is an unusual variant of this app in Telegram. It's 4.4mb and includes what you have, MIUI 11 Russian version and MIUI 12 eu version. There's also a menu for MIUI 12.0.3 but specifically for Poco F1 global. Why the effort has been made for this one version of MIUI that is already outdated and only for Poco F1 is beyond my comprehension. The weird thing is, this IOS7 guy has a public telegram channel so why he is directing people to a private channel where they cannot even post is something I have not been able to grasp yet.

Answers on a postcard please